Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

• D.G.
  • 09-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Luv2pur did you get banned fpr a valid reason or just another victom of some BS ?
MOD's.....just how much info am I allowed to discuss w/o breaking any rules?
I'm sure some would like an explanation.
  • Trey
  • 09-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Probably due to animal abuse if you look at her showcase.
Wow wonder what happened? She always seemed nice on here. Originally Posted by bon69
I can't imaging what got the purring kitten BANNED, she really its a sweetheart. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Thanks guys!
  • bon69
  • 09-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Thanks guys! Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=watch?v=5VlGyMG0ksg
Welcome back kitty
Cyndi, it's my understanding you can discuss the conditions of your BAN, as long as you don't repeat what it was that got you BANNED. No mention of illegal substances, no mention of underage persons, bestiality etc... It's the moderators themselves who are unable to divulge information about other members. That would be a full time job keeping up with, and I'm sure they have better things to do than feed the gossip mill.
You can divulge the details of your Ban if you feel comfortable doing so.
For instance, I was BANNED once for two weeks for leaking private info in an open forum. Stupid mistake.

I was banned for being a friend and letting someone know that it was not wise to say certain things.

I'm sure we have all been kind to someone in some way or another. But I was the one who openly confessed and said what I did. Some people think "being honest" is being stupid. I am who I am. A caring pussy cat! (Although I'm allergic to cats) ijs

No way she was banned for animal abuse. She can abuse my wiener dog anytime she has the urge to do so. Welcome back Ms Cyndi.
  • bon69
  • 09-04-2015, 10:55 AM
Fancyinheels banned? Wow!
Interesting.
Fancyinheels banned? Wow! Originally Posted by bon69
i knew that green font would catch up to her.