Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

Question for the ladies....
One of the neighbor guys has gone sweet on one of ECGs friends. She's clearly gone sweet on him also but won't admit it.
He's confused.
She told him:
Once you understand why pizza is made round, packed in a square box, then eaten as a triangle, then you are at the beginning of understanding women.
He asked me how to respond.
I told him I'm not getting in the middle of that discussion but I'd ask others for advice.
Thoughts???
  • Busty
  • Yesterday, 05:52 PM
All that other stuff is insignificant, you eat the pizza and be happy with the choice that was made.
But you will never catch the Queen of Hell. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Hey Carpi, the Steelers/Jets game could be meaningful. As long as Rodgers stays upright. He was throwing darts last night. Mebbe I’ll buy you and your live date a drink at Whiskey Bs. Starbucks is on you tho. I ain’t going there.
Busty,
Yes she's intentionally trying to confuse him.
I'll let you all know how it goes.
Should have results by Sunday eve.
Question for the ladies....
One of the neighbor guys has gone sweet on one of ECGs friends. She's clearly gone sweet on him also but won't admit it.
He's confused.
She told him:
Once you understand why pizza is made round, packed in a square box, then eaten as a triangle, then you are at the beginning of understanding women.
He asked me how to respond.
I told him I'm not getting in the middle of that discussion but I'd ask others for advice.
Thoughts??? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This has been around for a longtime. People seem to overthink things. A pizza box costs more than the Pizza. If you used round boxes, it would increase the cost of the Pizza. However, if you order Sicilian style pizza, which are square, you don’t have that problem. A square box is perfectly fine.
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 08:01 PM