Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

No, but I'll buy three consecutive capitalized consonants.
No, but I'll buy three consecutive capitalized consonants. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Heh.

PS, and back on topic, where is NYr? And where are we on the escalation process of his questionable points awarded and subsequent name calling and self-flattery?
He must be without the internet again. Bummer.
he gleefully proclaimed he was responsible for her ban..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Gleefully? Once again, lincks, please.
Gleefully? Once again, lincks, please. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
you're always there to correct posters grammar, and can find any link to whatever you need to mess with posters, so you can look up where he gleefully said he was the mod the gave dorthy the points that led to her ban.....im not google......
There's no danger of anyone confusing Tony Goombah with something as clever as Google.

Perhaps NYr derived some satisfaction from giving DoMo the points that put her over the top, but I don't see the glee in his non-proclamation.

NYr merely set ManSlut straight about NYr not being aware that DoMo had been banned.

Ok this nonsense has gone on long enough with the off topic tangents. STAY ON THE OP as the topic.

Dorothy: You are Trolling….STOP THAT NOW. You made your point.
SteveOTX: take your battle with Dorothy to another Thread.
Lindsay: Let it go, Dorothy has officially been warned.
Originally Posted by NYr
Reminder again....Points will continue to be given. Originally Posted by NYr
Umm, Dorthy was banned earlier today, I guess you didn't get the company memo? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Others have gone off topic. Originally Posted by NYr
So, Goombah, where's the glee? Was it when NYr said "Umm"?
Agreed. Where are we on the discussion as to whether Cuban is a racist remark? Why did no one else get points even so they were being over the top and hateful too? What are the relevant thoughts about NYr should have waited until DM actually did something to ban her for? And what are the if's, and's and but's about moderators calling members trolls and mods explaining their disciplinary actions? Originally Posted by armature
We are still waiting on adequate clarification from NYr, when he can find the interwebs of course.
He must be without the internet again. Bummer. Originally Posted by THN
That Cuban Navy may be on to the ninja kitten's shit. He may never be rescued from the wilds of the Wild. Can't say for sure.

[SIZE=3]NYr merely set ManSlut straight about NYr not being aware that DoMo had been banned. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
NYr was aware he pointed to being banned. See below.

Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Others have gone off topic. Originally Posted by NYr
So, Goombah, where's the glee? Was it when NYr said "Umm"? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Originally Posted by NYr
Yes. Maybe NYr's just the driest mother fucker on the planet. Maybe he was trying to be cute. Maybe he was being an ass. In any event, it is clear that A) NYr knew she pointed out; and B) he's pleased with his handiwork.

Topic is Kitty and how she feels about the hobby…her history is fair game for discussion in response to her post. Originally Posted by NYr
Then discussing Cubans, Tuesdays and the Cuban Navy is fair game. NYr just blew his wad too soon because he is lazy, incompetent, moderating unfairly or all three.
We are still waiting on adequate clarification from NYr, when he can find the interwebs of course. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Maybe the the Cuban Navy isn't on to the ninja kittens. Maybe the kittens are now cats and have no more mercy. That is a possibility after all.
...it is clear that A) NYr knew she pointed out; and B) he's pleased with his handiwork. Originally Posted by armature
Umm…I am the one who gave her the points which caused the ban. Originally Posted by NYr
I fail to see any GLEE in this post. One could infer the "Umm…" in that statement was annoyance to Manslut's silly comment about knowing if she had been banned. The rest of the statement is factual without emotion.

At least admit your distaste for NYr has clouded your attitude, making you see things that aren't there.
I fail to see any GLEE in this post. One could infer the "Umm…" in that statement was annoyance to Manslut's silly comment about knowing if she had been banned. The rest of the statement is factual without emotion.

At least admit your distaste for NYr has clouded your attitude, making you see things that aren't there. Originally Posted by corona
I said he may be a dry mother fucker; he may have been trying to be cute; or maybe he was just being an ass. Nothing in that statement that's negative.

I don't know NYr; he means literally nothing to me. I'm just going on other peoples' opinions of him and this particular incident. I like DM, and I don't like seeing her or any woman railroaded off of a site where they market and sell their wares. For that matter, I don't like seeing fucktards being separated from their candy either.

Besides, face it, this thread wouldn't still be going on if he were liked for his fair and unbiased moderating.
Should NYr have held back from pointing DoMo just because those points would put her over the top? Should he have recused himself from pointing her just because he was the modtard who warned her to behave?

I don't know NYr; he means literally nothing to me. I'm just going on other peoples' opinions of him and this particular incident. Originally Posted by armature
Please don't ask armature to thinck for herself.
NYr should have kept his yap shut until there was an actual violation to warn about.

Before I became immune, I once had a modtard tell me to quit being a troll. I told him to fuck off.........when I got back from my ban, he felt much better........I kicked the troll shit up a notch or three just for him.
I sent a complaint about nyr... There are some parts of this board that not everyone can see and he should not be posting some of the shit that he does in said areas.
You have access to modtardville?