the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1058912310]

Lmaof a little to late there buddy to copy and paste. Better luck next time Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You can't control yourself, after a year away you've not matured.

And please quit PMing me; I like bareback sex but on a selective basis.
Y[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058912327]

You can't control yourself, after a year away you've not matured.

And please quit PMing me; I like bareback sex but on a selective basis. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Funny you say that you cant control your shit. Starting crap on every thread with everyone. Think you will be getting banned again lol
You only wish I would pm you.
[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1058912335]Y

Funny you say that you cant control your shit. Starting crap on every thread with everyone. Think you will be getting banned again lol
You only wish I would pm you. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I've never been banned and anyone that's wondering who is lying here just PM me and I'll forward a PM she just sent me yesterday. Yesterday's PM did not reference her offering bareback to me as I don't have premium access so I have to delete most messages quickly due to space limitations. Irregardless, she's denied sending a PM and I can prove she did just yesterday.

On topic, welcome back Tara.
Under
I'm taking the 'Over'. Please don't let me down, Tara! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You can do it, Tara!
Ahh, Tara misses my bionic lil' guy, and fellas she's lying about everything... she's in denial.
Ahh, Tara misses my bionic lil' guy, and fellas she's lying about everything... she's in denial. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Just like you miss my tight lil pussy. Come out of the old folks home today and play k
[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058912496]
Y

I've never been banned and anyone that's wondering who is lying here just PM me and I'll forward a PM she just sent me yesterday. Yesterday's PM did not reference her offering bareback to me as I don't have premium access so I have to delete most messages quickly due to space limitations. Irregardless, she's denied sending a PM and I can prove she did just yesterday.

On topic, welcome back Tara. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Too funny, you sent me a pm when i first came back asking about my holiday specials and if im working thanksgiving. Anyone that wants to see it just pm me. You have been banned more times than me with all your troll handles.
Bashing people for their age? How classy! Then again, some people got those underlying issues that control them!
Lmaof. Bashing woman and making them do the things in your appts or you will write them a bad review. Dam the nerve
Bashing people for their age? How classy! Then again, some people got those underlying issues that control them! Originally Posted by mrredcat43

What are you talking about? Tara doesn't age. She's been 33 for like ten years now...
No its like actually 24 lol. 33 just sounds better
Hey look at this Thread thanks Guys
Sorry upside down, but hey more fun looking at it that way
I want to have sexual relations with Tara
Great pic! Are those tits real? They look so natural.