NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

It don't matter who the Texans play they will lose
It don't matter who the Texans play they will lose Originally Posted by jstone420
I do not ascribe to this extreme negativity because on any given day......KC has shown they are very much into not showing up against teams they could of, should of whipped! Who ever thought they would lose to both Tampa and the Titans and do so at Arrowhead no less?
True but I just don't see it bill nutts up in the red zone calling stupid plays
Let's just have the games be played and be done with it!
Savage can't stay healthy dude is trash
Savage is out. Concussion. Be glad the Texans already clinched because they'll probably lose this one.

Meanwhile, the Patriots are giving the Dolphins a good ol' fashioned ass-whooping 27-14 now. Looks like the Texans will be playing the Chiefs like I predicted. And lose.

Happy 2017!!
Report out on Bleacher Report that if Texans get blown out in playoff BoB may leave
Idk man, that backup QB who stepped in after Savage left with a concussion is looking pretty starter worthy. Might be enough to save some jobs.
Savage can't stay healthy dude is trash Originally Posted by jstone420
This makes no sense. You're equating an injury, concussion no less, with the man's skill level? Consider a Community College course in Logic 101!
I can't help your sorry ass team not going anywhere fucking loser find a better team you texan fans say this shit every year
  • nu2
  • 01-01-2017, 04:12 PM
The Chiefs may overtake the Raiders for the number 2 seed! Check out the scores of the games.
If they do get Oakland that isn't gonna be easy even though they should have won that first meeting. And don't say they will because Oakland will be playing a backup. The Texans don't have a very good record against backup QB's.

I'm not even gonna say anything about KC.

As long as the games continue to sell out McNair has no reason to make any changes.
Kinda hard to believe two weeks ago I did not think they would make the playoffs, now they have a fair chance of beating Oakland and making it past the first post season game, LOL.

Wonder where the guys in the desert will fix the numbers on this one

It's going to be Raiders with a backup QB who will probably totally confuse the Texas. If Texans lose could O'Brien be gone
Oakland don't have a chance without car Originally Posted by jstone420
It don't matter who the Texans play they will lose Originally Posted by jstone420

So which one is it?