The News in Political cartoons.

Is there a cartoon there anywhere, DF?

Cartoon. Not meme. Not link.

DF is hijacking this thread again out of ignorance.

Cartoon. Not meme. Not link.

DF is hijacking this thread again out of ignorance.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you think FOX would have been a mouthpiece for the dim-retards back in 1865?

Here's what they would have been saying:

"Gents, for the sake of our racist dim-retard viewers, let's not report that the Republican Party led by Abe Lincoln freed the slaves."
lusty.. mike lukovich has as twisted sense of history. he ignores the fact most confederates were democrats. It'd be ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC doing the mockingbird news reporting, not FOX.
lusty.. mike lukovich has as twisted sense of history. he ignores the fact most confederates were democrats. It'd be ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC doing the mockingbird news reporting, not FOX. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nice CARTOON, DF. Hijcking a thread again in light of recent and frequent warnings could be bad for your health.

Nice CARTOON, DF. Hijcking a thread again in light of recent and frequent warnings could be bad for your health. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Question: How can you hijack a cartoon thread? Answer: You can't. This thread is open to any cartoons dealing with any (non-forbidden) topics.

This thread is also open to any comments exposing a cartoonist's inaccurate and distorted understanding of history, in this case Mike Lukovich. Such comments are very much on topic.

It's obvious someone long ago hijacked your already stunted powers of reason, yssup. Why don't you whine and hit the rtm button about that?
Question: How can you hijack a cartoon thread? Answer: You can't. This thread is open to any cartoons dealing with any (non-forbidden) topics.

This thread is also open to any comments exposing a cartoonist's inaccurate and distorted understanding of history, in this case Mike Lukovich. Such comments are very much on topic.

It's obvious someone long ago hijacked your already stunted powers of reason, yssup. Why don't you whine and hit the rtm button about that? Originally Posted by lustylad
biomed and YR are nitpicking on this video which are now removed because I allegedly hijacked this thread. this is bullshit.

it wasn't. the Elizabeth Warren Hitler meme video is political and it has a cartoony meme. obviously YR didn't like what i did to his favorite fan.
{YR: suck it up pipsqueak}

one simply cannot hijack a thread considering a post is in line with the history of this thread which is cartoon politics in the news.

yes, there are videos in this thread that followed the cartoon meme. this is actually acceptable except, of course, for nit picking YR.

cartoons can be art, it also be in video form so as long as its content is political.

In fact, I was the one who started the posting cartoon threads. I was doing it off and on. OEB liked what I was doing and started this thread. this is by extension of what i was doing.

This is the thread that begat this thread.
trump cartoon round up - ECCIE Worldwide