NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Blech...totally ready for Wild Card Weekend to be over with....Sat's games were boring / poorly played.....and the Miami / Pitt game today looks over before halftime (20-6; Steelers leading....)
The teams that limped into the playoffs with injured (Stafford) or inactive (Carr...Tannehill) starting QB's are suffering. Maybe next weekend's Divisional Playoffs will be more interesting....
Right, about boring, the Pitt game is now deep into quartet 3 and Miami looks like a barnyard outfit! Pathetic performance!
Texans game was great but I'm biased. Packers/Giants game was also pretty good.
Right, about boring, the Pitt game is now deep into quartet 3 and Miami looks like a barnyard outfit! Pathetic performance! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Tomlins as smart as a barnyard donkey. He had AB returning punts in the 4rt Qtr and WTF was Ben doing in the game throwing a pass with 4 minutes left? He's hobbling around in a boot now. Inexcusable.
Joey Porter celebrated by getting arrested after the game.
Joey Porter celebrated by getting arrested after the game. Originally Posted by Fishpie
JPeezy never grew up. South Side is for youngsters. Dumbass.
Divisional Playoffs are set.

AFC:
Houston @ NE
Pittsburgh @ KC

NFC:
Green Bay @ Dallas
Seattle @ Atlanta

The only predictions I have are NE whooping Houston(as always) and Atlanta beating Seattle. The other two games are a coin toss and can go either way.
Hope Atlanta tops Seattle but I would not wager on it, for sure!
The Seahags road record this season is unimpressive to say the least (3-4-1)...the victory @ Foxboro was their one shining moment away from the confines of home...

2016 road record
@ L.A. loss
@ NYJ win
@ AZ tie
@ N.O. loss
@ N.E. win
@ T.B. loss
@ G.B. loss
@ S.F. win
But they, Seattle, always seem to pull one deep out of their collective asses in playoff games!
  • nu2
  • 01-14-2017, 08:11 AM
Time to bump this thread for for the big Texans game tonight. Hoping for a miracle for the Texans in Foxboro tonight!
Time to bump this thread for for the big Texans game tonight. Hoping for a miracle for the Texans in Foxboro tonight! Originally Posted by nu2
Last time y'all hooked up, no Brady. Ended badly.

Brady's suiting up this time. Yes, you're right....it'll definitely take "an act of God" for this to swing in favor of the Texans.

Good luck.
Almost kickoff time for first game and got the feeling Falcons are gonna choke at home and the Fuckhawks will escape with the W.

The only predictions I have are NE whooping Houston(as always) and Atlanta beating Seattle. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Almost kickoff time for first game and got the feeling Falcons are gonna choke at home and the Fuckhawks will escape with the W. Originally Posted by Solemate62
My prediction on the Seattle/ATL game is seems to be right if it continues like it is. 26-10 ATL lead, 3rd quarter. Falcons are looking pretty damn good!

Still not seeing the Texans beating the Patriots.
Lol in keeping with my losing streak on predictions, Falcons up by 16 deep into quarter 3, can't figure out why the Fuckhawks are not airing it out, they have no run game!