the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Welcome back sexy lady ) we have not meet but I hope soon )
From all horny old man here that love great looking ladies that keep there looks up ... thank you and great to see you back.
Steve xoxo
[QUOTE=Lucas McCain;1058913246]Great pic! Are those tits real? They look so natural.[/QUOTE
Nope their ass fake as fake can be
And dam they feel good
[QUOTE=Tara Evans;1058913337]
Great pic! Are those tits real? They look so natural.[/QUOTE
Nope their ass fake as fake can be Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Okay. That was funny. Well played. Enjoy your day.
Welcome back sexy lady ) we have not meet but I hope soon )
From all horny old man here that love great looking ladies that keep there looks up ... thank you and great to see you back.
Steve xoxo Originally Posted by Stevemans407
Thank you sweetheart
  • broes
  • 11-30-2016, 10:59 AM
Lmaof. Just like his disgusting comments saying I bareback. Works both ways. Now go troll a long little troll. You won't win this one. And banned, lamof. (laughing at my obscure future?) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't know what the official line is but smart money is on the under regardless. Tara has the self control of a fat girl at CiCi's.
Dam though cicis sure is good. Thanks gor bringing that to my attention. Think im going there for lunch.

Hey how's your diet going? I know you had mentioned loosing like 100 pounds. How's it going buddy
  • broes
  • 11-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Dam though cicis sure is good. Thanks gor bringing that to my attention. Think im going there for lunch.

Hey how's your diet going? I know you had mentioned loosing like 100 pounds. How's it going buddy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The only thing "loosing" around here is your sphincter.
The only thing "loosing" around here is your sphincter. Originally Posted by broes
The only thing gaining around here is your belly
  • broes
  • 11-30-2016, 12:59 PM
Hey how's your diet going? I know you had mentioned loosing like 100 pounds. How's it going buddy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The only thing gaining around here is your belly Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If you can find any post where I said that I needed to lose 100 pounds I will happily cover your weekend rate for any Dallas mod that can protect you from getting banned. I will also chip in a round bale for his backyard to cover food expenses.

Boltfan, what is it with people thinking I am fat? It's going to give me an eating disorder UITB.
Remember it was a pm that you sent me asking me to help you with what food to eat to get rid of your belly. Time to go to cicis
You can do it, Tara! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Side bet? I already lost one I have to wear a suit to work for a week because the Chargers didn't get their new stadium!
Tara, I went to some place you've obviously never been, today. Ijs, there is something that ain't right.
It'd suck to be you about now.
Tara, I went to some place you've obviously never been, today. Ijs, there is something that ain't right.
It'd suck to be you about now. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Ijs i wouldn't want to be caught dead eating with you anywhere in public. But how was the old folks dinner? Was it good tonight? It's gotta suck to be you everyday. Ijs
  • broes
  • 12-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Ijs i wouldn't want to be caught dead eating with you anywhere in public. But how was the old folks dinner? Was it good tonight? It's gotta suck to be you everyday. Ijs Originally Posted by Tara Evans
This doesn't count as public?

tara.jpg
If you can find any post where I said that I needed to lose 100 pounds I will happily cover your weekend rate for any Dallas mod that can protect you from getting banned. I will also chip in a round bale for his backyard to cover food expenses.

Boltfan, what is it with people thinking I am fat? It's going to give me an eating disorder UITB. Originally Posted by broes
If you lost 100 lbs you would weight less than Taras fake jugs. It's OK, old age has her memory going funky. I am going to eat some asparagus and drink a 100 Oz coffee just for my watersports session with her though.

It's days like these I miss monkmonk.