Get your Nerd on! (And I'll form... the head!)

Even jbravo123 or whatever knows.

DAT ASS.

Deadpool test footage.

Does this qualify as nerdy?
That shit was so awesome I peed a little...
....EVER

This just came out yesterday:

that terminator trailer just had me confused, are they just retelling the first movies with new people?
Video Game Pioneer & Simon Creator Ralph Baer Dead at 92.

Ralph Baer, one of the cornerstones of the early video game industry, has died at 92. Details of his passing aren't immediately available, but there's no question that gaming would be very different without him. He co-developed what would become the first home game console, the Magnavox Odyssey; he also helped make the memory game Simon, and came up with the gameplay concept that would ultimately lead to Nolan Bushnell's Pong.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/07/ralph-baer-dies/
Anyone remember this show? Its going to be released on DVD
that terminator trailer just had me confused, are they just retelling the first movies with new people? Originally Posted by spear88
So Terminator: Genisys takes place during the same time as Terminator 1. However, in this alternate timeline, another Terminator had already been sent back in time and raised/trained Sarah Connor so that she's already a badass by the time Kyle Reese gets sent back in time.

I think we'll get to see a lot of interesting redos of many of the Terminator 1 scenes. I heard that they got Nike to recreate a copy of the original pair of shoes that Kyle Reese picks up in the department store as well.

I do have to say Emilia Clarke looks a lot more like a young Linda Hamilton than I would have expected.
This thread caught my attention, having been a nerd since the '70s (before most of you were born). But damn, ya'll take this chit to a whole new level. I bow down to your nerdiness, and raise a glass of draught to salute you.
Hobby On

More Orion slave girls