Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Okay, that's just Huge. Fancy is one of the most respected hooktards here. Although I remember she is not totally familiar with all the guidelines. And the there's the Jameson's. Put the two together and anything is possible.
Damn I'm gonna miss that Sassy Lass.
Hope she'll be back soon.
I have always looked up to fancy because she's always shown how level headed she is. If there was a petition to reduce the sentence, I'd be all for it! I'm sure many others would as well! Fancy we miss you! This board is not the same without her...
I have always looked up to Fancy because she's always shown how level headed she is. If there was a petition to reduce the sentence, I'd be all for it! I'm sure many others would as well! Fancy we miss you! This board is not the same without her... Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
Someone should start a "Bring Back Fancy" thread. The mods obviously made a grievous mistake, she was framed, the illuminati are out to get her. Something like that. SNL was right, the board just ain't the same no more.

In all honesty though, I'm sure it was a tough decision for the mods to bring down the hammer this time. I'm just as sure she probably got the least possible sentence for whatever infraction it was. But rules are rules and have to be enforced equally across the board.
Yes, this is indeed shocking news! Fancy knows the guidelines better than anyone here probably. I took a little time away, so I don't know what happened, but if I had to guess she probably felt like speaking her mind about something and decided it was worth the consequences. She is on several other boards though, so if anyone wants to know how to get in touch with her, just send me a PM. She is the most trustworthy person I know here.

~
Attached Images File Type: jpg Blarney.jpg (78.1 KB, 207 views)
I have always looked up to fancy because she's always shown how level headed she is. If there was a petition to reduce the sentence, I'd be all for it! I'm sure many others would as well! Fancy we miss you! This board is not the same without her... Originally Posted by LatinaMoxie
Fancy adds as much value to the board as anyone. Hopefully she will be back soon.
I'm just as sure she probably got the least possible sentence for whatever infraction it was. But rules are rules and have to be enforced equally across the board. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
It's a one-year ban, so I'm not sure that it's the least possible sentence.

I *do* know the details - at least from Fancy's side, and I'd agree that it's blarmey.
WOW, I haven't called Fancy but I do believe I know the reason for the ban and a 1 yr ban is just ridiculous.

~
It's a one-year ban, so I'm not sure that it's the least possible sentence.

I *do* know the details - at least from Fancy's side, and I'd agree that it's blarmey. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
Potty mouth whores just don't get it
Yeah, a 1 year BAN implies some serious "nuclear" violation. Like I said, it must have been a rough decision for the mods. Ya'll can think it's bullshit blarney if you like. But if you consider the mods overall fairness, I've got to think long and hard about that. I know from personal experience, the mods will more often than not send out warnings before adding points on ya. The only time I didn't get a warning was for "leaked info". Discretion is taken VERY seriously in Modville.
Shoot, bring FANCY back!!
WOW, I haven't called Fancy but I do believe I know the reason for the ban and a 1 yr ban is just ridiculous.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
tell us
I know from personal experience, the mods will more often than not send out warnings before adding points on ya. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
They do???? lol
^^^^

Keep working it Rikki! You will be a legend soon.
How original, back to that one now.....
list to date
Whispers
rockerrick
Crazy Marine
Toyz
Anna Star
wreckshop
Would you people have a meeting and pick one?
Maybe I'm all of them? :tinfoil:
Or just the hefty bag they are in.