Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Act two
Enter the defending..... Originally Posted by rduke4923
Not defending anyone rduke, just pointing out the obvious. This is looking a little creepy, and you are doing yourself no good here.
l4B,
The point I made and you missed by a country mile was that you should call
In the first place! Take her fishing you may have fun.
I am not jealous in the least. If you go back at all the shit DM
And I gave each other I never asked to see her again and she never alluded
I did. She and I have made peace and to me the matter is bourbon over the bridge.

Regards

R Duke Originally Posted by rduke4923
This is right after she sent me the apology PM. No hard feelings on my part.
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1057365049][QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105736488 6]

You really want to start some shit you have no idea about are you sure you want to go there?

Sweetheart I am retired sorry you have to work because your Social Security Check Doesn't Cover All The Booze You Consume & All The Cat
Litter & Food You Have To Buy In order To Keep That Zoo You Have Alive..

Now go back to your chair & knit yourself a hand muzzle to keep your ass away from the keyboard before you get your feelings hurt..

BTW unless you have a winky you honestly don't know what a man would do... Don't be mad because nobody defends your crinkly wrinkly self

Facts

Tony Gambino uses proper punctuation and spelling dorthy uses neither if that isn't a sign I don't know what is..

Maybe instead of trying to start shit you should go get your bifocal prescription changed.. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I hate to keep repeating myself but this is a classic. Defending her.........
Yet still maintaining she is retired. All the time attacking anyone that doubts her????
Yes Love I couldn't stay away for long I missed you...

Muah Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
First sign she is back?
So now your going to act like WW & come behind me on every thread & talk about my RW life that you have no clue about.. But you want to fit in so you just blast whatever you want just to get some kind of response Lexie..

We can go there if you like but I suggest you don't because you will not win..

Jealousy is a mother fucker

Your like 50ish right & your still on Eccie trying to put food on your table ? Guess you have no clue about the luxury of having 401 k ? So because of that you have to set your dentures on your bedside table so you can give a blow job ...

Sucks to be you Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wow what a hypocritical......
I am not back you fucktards I have a weekend off so I am seeing regular clients no new clients.... after Monday I will not be seeing anyone again for a while... heh but yall are so easy to convence carry on...

Like Papi says what you don't know wont hurt you

How do you know I haven't already been seeing a few clients without advertising?

Until My Showcase Is Up Im Not Exactly Back... Toodles Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Finally admitting she is back
I'm not back but thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oops a step backwards!
Of course you're back, genius. You placed an ad. Don't try to get cute and say you have a weekend off, so that's why you are back...With your brain, I suggest you suck dicks as long as you can because I doubt the RW is for you if you want money to pay any bills. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Oh shit the gig is up
I am not back you fucktards I have a weekend off so I am seeing regular clients no new clients.... after Monday I will not be seeing anyone again for a while... heh but yall are so easy to convence carry on...

Like Papi says what you don't know wont hurt you

How do you know I haven't already been seeing a few clients without advertising?

Until My Showcase Is Up Im Not Exactly Back... Toodles Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
AND THERE WE ARE!
wow, yeah 19 posts in a row......im so glad I posted here, any hooker wanting to screen out a dangerous stalker only needs to read your multiple disparaging posts....19 of them to nobody in particular. you really are all twisted up over being denied by Dorthy....it used to be funny to me, but it makes me kinda sick to my stomach now, seeing how truly creepy and weird you have become...glad its here in coed , where any lady can search it.....you are a danger to the ladies here, and you need real help........I hope the mods take notice of your incredibly stackerish and dangerous behavior......19 posts in a row!.....19...... correction 21...to reply to nobody, take down the shrine, and take whatever meds you need

See the thing between me and other whores are that I never announced that I was retiring go find that thread that I started.. Please I will wait for you to find it all my haters made a thread and it went from there.. I made a ad stating when would be the last day I would see clients so this post doesn't pertain to me.

FUCKTARTDS are the ones who make it more than what it should be if I want to make a ad about working a weekend it shouldn't be a fucking problem. I don't sit here and make dumb ass retirement posts and then come back a few months later and say hey bitches I am back.

FUCKTARDS troll my posts and then make the whole ECCIE aware of my current moves now like I said I do what I want and what is best for me without anyone's approval. I will be talked about and talked down to regardless of my actions here on eccie and it has never hurt me in a sense so I am ok with that.

If you want to be mad because yall have to listen to this bullshit be mad at the person who found my ad and decided to make it known to all of eccie that I came back for a weekend & that I was leaving.

I have no desire to make an announcement because its really nobody business so carry on..

Love Dorfy
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This is the beginning of BSC!
Ignore what i posted and just believe what i am posting now???
Not defending anyone rduke, just pointing out the obvious. This is looking a little creepy, and you are doing yourself no good here. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
this motherfuckers not wrapped to tight, I think he poses a danger to the ladies of eccie, don't give a shit about his commentary on me, I live in Frisco, never been in Houston in my life, never met DM. but this guy has me concerned...who makes so many angry posts (to no one in particular )in a row??
STOP, BREATH AND EXHALE.
i or you can not argue with BSC. Present what ever facts you have and all you get is
the same tripe about licking windows and blah blah blah.
i decided to take another approach and drown this thread with her own words.

For the WK's that will say this was Yada yada yada...
THIS WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!
not a word precious idiotic word was changed

RES IPSA LOQUITUR
[QUOTE=Slitlikr;1057470296]

The casual observer can see that you took DM'S bait, hook, line & sinker.
While you flop around in her yeti cooler, she opens it up occasionally to show you off and throw a little more ice on you. Originally Posted by rduke4923
I love yetti
this motherfuckers not wrapped to tight, I think he poses a danger to the ladies of eccie, don't give a shit about his commentary on me, I live in Frisco, never been in Houston in my life, never met DM. but this guy has me concerned...who makes so many angry posts (to no one in particular )in a row?? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Imagine if I would have actually seen him smh this is why I do the things I do...