Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

only 98 posts to go before i catch Chung Tran

opps only 97 to go

bahahahaha
Busty,
Yes she's intentionally trying to confuse him.
I'll let you all know how it goes.
Should have results by Sunday eve. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This could be her way of flirting I kind of like it. Originally Posted by R.M.

if this chick is really interested in this dude she'll let him know soon enough. all he has to do is stay cool and not over-pursue her.
look at this!!

I'm 007!!

oh sorry .. now i'm 008

bahahahahahaha
oh sorry .. now i'm 008 Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
008 was killed in Kurdistan in one of the Bond video games.
Of course in video games, that's like getting banned here.
IJS
This could be her way of flirting I kind of like it. Originally Posted by R.M.
Yup
if this chick is really interested in this dude she'll let him know soon enough. all he has to do is stay cool and not over-pursue her. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nope, challenge required. It's a NYC thing.
Results are in.
The first round of barn stuff is done, breakfast is done, ECG and I are about to go climb onto saddles, count the walking raw steaks and check fence as we were at the last of season show last weekend.
And, they are still BCD.

Anyway, yesterday's events (cause RW is way more entertaining than this board):

He stops by late Sat afternoon to talk about pond dredging and maybe splitting the cost getting a long arm backhoe, and gets invited to dinner. They are ignoring each other, again (they’ve hit on each other before).

After dinner, ECG tries to again do the matchmaker thing and suggests they pick out a game to play (as the evenings are long out on the west plains). ECG’s voice is in her “or else” tone.

They’re in the rec room just off the kitchen and there’s a bit of mumbling but then we hear him say to the NYCttee gal:
I’ve never been to NYC and I don’t care about round pizzas cut into triangles. But, are you aware that some guys do not need to have a gal use the Spirograph game to design a guy’s tongue exercises.
Silence…. Then two sets of footsteps going up the stairs.

ECG looks at me and asks: “Spirograph? The one from the club days? How is that on top of the other games? Did you tell him that story about the Syracuse gal that brought that into the club?”
I say: “Of course I set that up. Can you turn her into a cowgirl? They just tell guys what they want without secret codes”.

OK, time to do the fence patrol.