Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

You have access to modtardville? Originally Posted by dearhunter

what is her secret?
Sometimes free mod pussy aint entirely free.
Sometimes free mod pussy aint entirely free. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
ohhhhhhhhh..Who the fuck took the baith?Ill be right there
You have access to modtardville? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Just catching up. That was funny. I spit out my Spark. Thancks.
Should NYr have held back from pointing DoMo just because those points would put her over the top? Should he have recused himself from pointing her just because he was the modtard who warned her to behave? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No, he, like myself and others have REPEATEDLY said, he should have stood by and waited for a real infraction.

Please don't ask armature to thinck for herself. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You know you luv the shit outta me. Stop trying to be coy.
No, he, like myself and others have REPEATEDLY said, he should have stood by and waited for a real infraction. Originally Posted by armature
I suspect that Grammar Girl - fantasies of whom to which I fap - would not approve of using a reflexive pronoun as a subject in that clause.

On topic: When is DoMo due back?
I suspect that Grammar Girl - fantasies of whom to which I fap - would not approve of using a reflexive pronoun as a subject in that clause.

On topic: When is DoMo due back?
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Like is a preposition.
DM has many more miles on the chain gang
she tole me she was doin a gangbang and/or Bukkake for all posters in this threAD once she returns.
Is the topic of this thread Dorthy Monroe? In other words, can we say pretty much anything as long as we mention her name?
No...the following words must be included for you to remain on topic:

Dorthy_Monroe
Cuban
Tuesday
No...the following words must be included for you to remain on topic:

Dorthy_Monroe
Cuban
Tuesday Originally Posted by YummyMarie
NYRS gleeful admission ......as It appeared to me.......his gleeful, hateful attitude....ijs
just my opinion.........
it is what it is..............needs an opiooud med to help here........
I ate a Cuban sammich tuesday while working in NY.
A number of physical attributes points to the fact that Dorthy_Monroe is indeed a big beautiful woman, and it wouldn't be surprising if NYr had a Cuban cigar every Tuesday.
A number of physical attributes points to the fact that Dorthy_Monroe is indeed a big beautiful woman, and it wouldn't be surprising if NYr had a Cuban cigar every Tuesday. Originally Posted by Sarunga
And the haters said something or other.