Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Platinum
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2019, 09:10 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2019, 09:40 AM
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2019, 04:31 PM
Still holding on to the Russian narrative.

I have a Bridge in Brooklyn to sell E9500 - for only $9.500 million!!

A real bargain, and fits right into the "Truth" ideology.

LOL
Still holding on to the Russian narrative.

I have a Bridge in Brooklyn to sell E9500 - for only $9.500 million!!

A real bargain, and fits right into the "Truth" ideology.

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
You wouldn't know anything about the truth. The Intelligence Community knows the truth. You and your Fox Hole friends keep pushing lies.

It is Putin who controls our Executive office. But you can keep lying to yourself. By all means. As the Speaker told him to his face: "All roads with you lead to Putin."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXceL-g7AJI

As long as he's in office- Russia Russia Russia will always be old and current news. Like it or not.
You wouldn't know anything about the truth. The Intelligence Community knows the truth. You and your Fox Hole friends keep pushing lies.

It is Putin who controls our Executive office. But you can keep lying to yourself. By all means. As the Speaker told him to his face: "All roads with you lead to Putin."

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Mueller and $30 million U.S. taxpayer dollars says you're a liar.

I like your thread. But here's a twist. How about an animated cartoon political news post? Would you be a LITTLE girl like The Waco Kid and RTM this because it's animated? Is this a hijacking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToYa_XIPM_k
Mueller and $30 million U.S. taxpayer dollars says you're a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Intelligence says you you're laking it. Even common knowledge is all that's needed. You don't even have that. Do you side with the Intelligence? Or Russia? Are you in the pocket of Putin too?

Would you rather be Russian than a Democrat? Do you love Anerica? Or Russia?
Intelligence says you you're laking it. Even common knowledge is all that's needed. You don't even have that. Do you side with the Intelligence? Or Russia? Are you in the pocket of Putin too?

Would you rather be Russian than a Democrat? Do you love Anerica? Or Russia?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
It's easy to discern that you would be the one lacking intelligence. Mueller has determined that your mantra is a lie.