NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Here's the list of quarterbacks teams have traded up to the first round to get.

Probably not a good idea if your name is one that one.
  • nu2
  • 04-29-2017, 08:35 AM
I sure hope the Texans get a good offensive tackle today. I do like the Watson pick. I know it was costly, but I think he has a lot a potential.
An what's your point for that List of Qbs I only see one super bowl winner an That's Joe flacco
An what's your point for that List of Qbs I only see one super bowl winner an That's Joe flacco Originally Posted by jstone420
My point is if your name is on that list you're probably not a very successful quarterback..,.and the latest name on the list is...
Super excited for this year can't wait to see the Texans play 😍😍😍
  • nu2
  • 04-29-2017, 09:37 AM
I think the list of names during the last couple of years is more of a reflection of supply and demand in the NFL for a good potential QB. In my opinion, it may also reflect how desperate some teams are to get a good QB.

What's out there right now? Cutler and Kap.

Texans did the right thing.
Story is out there that Cutler has been calling but Texans have not been answering the call
  • nu2
  • 04-29-2017, 04:52 PM
I can't blame Cutler for calling. You never know when injury-prone Tom Savage might go down.
  • nu2
  • 07-16-2017, 12:34 PM
Texans RB Foreman arrested for weapon, marijuana possession. He was booked into Travis County Jail.

From the reports I am getting, his attorney said his passenger had the marijuana, not him. And Foreman's handgun was registered.

Hope he remains a Texan.

Innocent until proven guilty. Sounds like he was just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
They all do ...
Anybody else tired Colin Kaepernick being mentioned every 5 minutes on ESPN and CNN? If he was a great QB his stats would show it. If he wanted a job he could of stayed with the 49ers.
^^ or not earned the nick name Colin SackorPick
No dude should be on a team
[QUOTE=gnadfly;1059837103]Anybody else tired Colin Kaepernick being mentioned every 5 minutes on ESPN and CNN?QUOTE]

It ain't about football for either network. It's about the political commentary both can grandstand over. ESPN has become as worthless as tits on duck....
Watson has something Savage does not, it's pocket presence. Savage still shits the bed and doesn't move under a puny pass rush.

ESPN does suck ass now, it's unwatchable except during Sportscenter.

Kap sucks, Cuntler getting signed proves it.