NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

BARELY beating the Bengals ain't gonna cut it against the Patriots in Foxboro next week.

After Brady opens up a can of whoopass on them they have three home games (Titans, Chiefs, & Browns). They may win 1 out of the three.
It could be three straight loses. The Browns put up 18 on the Steelers. If they put up 18 on Texans i am guessing they win the game. And if the Chiefs can put up 42 on Pats it could get bad, real bad
Jalen Strong was just waved. He had started the season as #2 receiver. Can anyone over there judge talent
BARELY beating the Bengals ain't gonna cut it against the Patriots in Foxboro next week.

After Brady opens up a can of whoopass on them they have three home games (Titans, Chiefs, & Browns). They may win 1 out of the three. Originally Posted by kerwil62

I must say I never expected the Texans to go up to Foxboro and play as well as they played, almost winning the game! They would usually get blown the fuck out!

You can't play Tom Brady with a depleted secondary, especially when he has 2:25 left in the game plus a timeout and only down by 5 points! He saw that shit and picked it apart like it was nothing.

It was still a good game and they had a chance to win it. And I must say that boy Watson got an arm!

Titans are next here at home(they just beat Seattle 33-27).

I know it's too early to say who's dominant in the division, but I'm leaning towards the Jags. It was a damn shame how they disrespected the Ravens with a 44-7 stomping in London.
Jalen Strong was just waved. He had started the season as #2 receiver. Can anyone over there judge talent Originally Posted by BigLouie
Speaking of number twos. Has Braxton Miller ever caught a pass?
BoB lost that game. Can't even tell ref he wants time out after play.
BoB lost that game. Can't even tell ref he wants time out after play. Originally Posted by BigLouie
I saw Watson trying to call one. Does it not count if he calls for a time out? The refs seemed to ignore it. I was confused by the whole sequence.
  • pxmcc
  • 09-25-2017, 12:47 PM
I saw Watson trying to call one. Does it not count if he calls for a time out? The refs seemed to ignore it. I was confused by the whole sequence. Originally Posted by mike111
Screw Watson, what did Crick have to say?

Dude believes in Vit C. ijs....
Speaking of number twos. Has Braxton Miller ever caught a pass? Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
I saw him catch one yesterday...

He has 3 catches on the year and 18 for his career
  • nu2
  • 09-25-2017, 02:07 PM
Talent plus getting banned one game for weed (or more) equals getting waived by the Houston Texans.
I must say I never expected the Texans to go up to Foxboro and play as well as they played, almost winning the game! They would usually get blown the fuck out!

You can't play Tom Brady with a depleted secondary, especially when he has 2:25 left in the game plus a timeout and only down by 5 points! He saw that shit and picked it apart like it was nothing.

It was still a good game and they had a chance to win it. And I must say that boy Watson got an arm!

Titans are next here at home(they just beat Seattle 33-27).

I know it's too early to say who's dominant in the division, but I'm leaning towards the Jags. It was a damn shame how they disrespected the Ravens with a 44-7 stomping in London. Originally Posted by kerwil62
almost winning in Foxboro is losing........ijs
almost winning in Foxboro is losing........ijs Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I know that.
Texans are whooping the Titans' ass like they stole something! 44-14 in the 4th! Where did all this come from??

Now they need to show some consistency during the rest of the season.

Chiefs are next here at home.
This might be the biggest ass stomping the Texans ever laid down on anyone
Man this shit is brutal. Titans throw a pick-6.

54-14 with 8 minutes left.

54 points is the highest the Texans has ever scored.