NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Watson tore his ACL and is out for the season. Next man up is Tom Savage. I think it is time for the Texans to go quarterback shopping. Originally Posted by nu2
Watson just tore his ACL in practice. Surgery tomorrow, out for rest of season Originally Posted by BigLouie
Y'all bullshittin', right??
  • nu2
  • 11-02-2017, 04:17 PM
No, not bull shitting! Check out NFL.com
Dammit it's true. FUCK!!!!
Kaepernick still available..
Y'all bullshittin', right?? Originally Posted by kerwil62
I didn't want to believe it, ruined the rest of the season for me and killed my World Series high.
OH NO! WE SUCK AGAIN !

That is the Houston curse at work, can't even enjoy ONE fucking day of winning the world series.

Offensive line is garbage, Defensive line is decimated, secondary is not good, Now we are back to a series of hot trash for quarterbacks.

FUCK !!!!
I heard the Texans were going to sign T.J. Yates ..... so maybe the season can be saved after all ..... (and where's the sarcasm font when you need it?)
Kaepernick still available.. Originally Posted by SlimJimmm
I thought I saw something about him trying to get signed to a high school practice squad somewhere in New York.
  • nu2
  • 11-03-2017, 05:42 PM
T.J. Yates is now back with the Texans for the third time. He is like a boomerang... keeps on coming back.
Texans look bad. Colts look better
  • nu2
  • 11-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Third quarter and Savage has 9 completions out of 29 passes for 96 yards... Then he finally throws his first NFL career T.D. pass! It is about time!
  • Trey
  • 11-05-2017, 01:52 PM
They aint even getting kap. We will run with not so savage till next season.
The Rams game next week could get real ugly.
  • nu2
  • 11-05-2017, 02:35 PM
The Rams game next week could get real ugly. Originally Posted by BigLouie
No shit! They stomped the fuck outta the Giants today 51-17!

Another "L" for the Texans.....