Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

Mine's .. BIGGER

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
well, i got my link fixed when i saw how small it was.

had to figure out why it was so small. the original link to the tenor site, the HD button was grayed out and wasn't much help.

shoulda waited. lol.
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 08:50 AM
"i think oeb is going to disagree with this, considering he says its psy-op by the deep staters."

I never wrote that - and if u are referring to the Wuhan virus as "it" - I disagree. i did write that China accused the US Military of importing the Wuhan virus to China - and denied the virus originated in China. Trump vociferously denied that the American military originated and planted the virus in Wuhan . There is no evidence to that effect. China's propaganda has been reported by multiple outlets across the political spectrum.
"i think oeb is going to disagree with this, considering he says its psy-op by the deep staters."

I never wrote that - and if u are referring to the Wuhan virus as "it" - I disagree. i did write that china accused the US Military of importing the Wuhan virus to China - and denied the virus originated in Chinia. something Trump vocifierously denied. Originally Posted by oeb11
So why is the medical community calling the disease COVID-19 but a so-called medical experts like yous call it “Islamic terrorism.”

LOLLLLLLING!

Your a fucking rube, Bubba. And a fraud, Flintstone!
  • oeb11
  • 03-23-2020, 08:52 AM
TWK - your post #807 - I just shake my head in disbelief.

That is as far out in right field as the Bernie Loonies are in left field.
ftw, should REMEMBER THE ALAMO! but of course ftw is on the other side... 1:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3ZtwbdFkfM

I never wrote that - and if u are referring to the Wuhan virus as "it" - I disagree. i did write that China accused the US Military of importing the Wuhan virus to China - and denied the virus originated in China. Trump vociferously denied that the American military originated and planted the virus in Wuhan . There is no evidence to that effect. China's propaganda has been reported by multiple outlets across the political spectrum. Originally Posted by oeb11

sorry... thought it was you. I was trying to remember who said it was psy-ops. I guess it was gnadfly then.
TWK - your post #807 - I just shake my head in disbelief.

That is as far out in right field as the Bernie Loonies are in left field. Originally Posted by oeb11

obviously, theres a bit of disinformation in that post. some of the info in there contradicted itself....
I like this thread
I like this thread Originally Posted by Blackwidowspider
Of course yous do! welcomes back!
  • oeb11
  • 03-24-2020, 08:50 AM
sorry... thought it was you. I was trying to remember who said it was psy-ops. I guess it was gnadfly then. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Accepted - Thank You - Good Sir!
obviously, theres a bit of disinformation in that post. some of the info in there contradicted itself.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No misinformation here!

This hooker forum mights be the only source of truth and humanity left in the world.

LOLLING!

• oeb11
  • 03-24-2020, 09:16 AM
Ignorance on "Ignore" function - the Forum is much improved!