Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

• WTF
  • 12-10-2015, 08:48 PM
That's a shit hand in cribbage. Originally Posted by drakhar
Lol...it ain't a shit hand in this case. I know StinkyFingers does not have what he is representing. They do not have any correspondence between Natalia and myself. I've never contacted her.....

Anybody got her backpage link?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1576552
Ok, here is the classic example of a troll TRYING to run off a provider!! If she doesn't show up because of the troll's reply, then here is the proof. But even so, this is a classic example of the trollish behavior that runs off girls. If he doesn't want her to come, then how about just not say anything. Why does the troll have to give a big NO! Just be polite and say nothing. But that would take away all the fun from the troll!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1576552
Ok, here is the classic example of a troll TRYING to run off a provider!! If she doesn't show up because of the troll's reply, then here is the proof. Originally Posted by sharkman29
That's proof of nothing, unless she says she's not coming down here because of my comment. We'll all be waking with bated breath for that...

If he doesn't want her to come, then how about just not say anything. Why does the troll have to give a big NO! Just be polite and say nothing. Originally Posted by sharkman29
How about all the guys who want her to come down here just not say anything. Why do they have to give a big YES? Just be polite and say nothing.

My opinion of her is no less valid than yours. Did I call her fat? Did I call her black? Did I call her a whore? I said "no"...that's it. The fact you automatically disregard, and demean, an opinion that is different from yours says a lot more about you than you realize. The world is full of people that disagree with you...grab your nuts and deal...or don't...

P.S.-How long did it take you to think that response up and type it? Were you waiting for me to say what I did in that thread so you could respond? You're getting a bit creepy...kinda like someone searching for me in the secluded VIP of a strip club, while I'm getting blown by their favorite provider...:shudder:
  • WTF
  • 12-11-2015, 11:30 AM

All Done Here. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Awwww did you get a cease and desist order?
So, current tally:

Providers who have been run off the board by trolls: 0
Providers who only post ads because of trolls: 0

I haven't caused a single provider to quit posting here??? I'll try harder in the future, I promise!
Yeah you're pathetic trolling ways are slacking - step up your game troll boy....
Can we just ban Wakeup already?
Many have tried...if I ever had done something to get banned, I'm the one handle that St.C would have come up here personally to collect...

Now that I'm a mod, I can't be banned, so they're stuck with me...
So, current tally:

Providers who have been run off the board by trolls: 0
Providers who only post ads because of trolls: 0 Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dammit - you leave for 700 or so posts, and the count actually went down.

Yep, things are going to shit around here.
The troll knows that no one will come on here and make a direct statement "a troll ran me off the board"! But that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. And who is creepy? I think a troll with 19,073 posts would count as ultra creepy!
PS: sounds like desperation on the troll's part when he has to dredge up old things from the past when he can't come up with a valid response on his part.
Heh, it was both valid, and funny as fuck! Seeing her blow me...the trick looked like I'd shot his dog.

Whores love them some Wakeup...
Desperation! Guess it's true, like SNL says, The pathetic trolling ways are slacking. Need to step up the game.
Do you really think a lady will admit that someone is a troll and ran her off? No, but I bet a lot of ladies have just quit posting without mentioning it. You might want to ask yourself why there are 487 showcases in the Houston forums, however there may be 25 ladies who post actively in the Houston forums, and some of those may be from out of town.

Then again you may have a lady start a thread and ask an honest question, then some of our frustrated comics start talking about her starting a 'threAD', then there are those ladies make a post and she is greeted with comments about her looks or body weight. No doubt they won't post anymore unless it's ads, and to be honest, who can really blame them. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
I posted this many pages ago, and I stand by my posting.
Now that I'm a mod, I can't be banned, so they're stuck with me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Me too, I'm also a mod, how about you Sharkman, are you also a mod?

The troll knows that no one will come on here and make a direct statement "a troll ran me off the board"! But that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. And who is creepy? I think a troll with 19,073 posts would count as ultra creepy!
PS: sounds like desperation on the troll's part when he has to dredge up old things from the past when he can't come up with a valid response on his part. Originally Posted by sharkman29
He's the biggest loser on this board. My looking up the threads he started told me all I need to know. At the end of the day he's a very miserable person, and his attitude is poison on this board, however misery loves company and that's why he keeps posting like he does.
Personally, I this thread ijs..