ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

i happen to be 28 and fairly handsome with an athletic build. . Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Lol
plastic man ...thinks it done ...be good ol lunch ...box joe dones chose the grand ...daughter ofs a slave owner ta be his ...runnin (withs a walker) ...mate Originally Posted by Plastic Man
2 fighting in a Report
so
ahem, will you 2 get a room Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
the reply
He started it.. Originally Posted by 12InchClock

2nd quote errr WTF dude
Isn't the girl in the photos with her the one that was reviewed recently with her finger nails gnawed off?

Take a stroll around the city with a couple rolls of Charmin and a pack of Newports if you are that desperate.

Wonder how long it will take for her to berate me via PM this time. Last time I said something I got quite the earful from her. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
that is funny
senile joe done ...looked like he done ...be makin ...a hostage tape Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Looks as if Obama did his job the board would be 6 Dem 5 Rep

but as Trump had to do the work its 6 Rep and 5 Dem

So blame the guy that once said "Joe can fuck up anything" yup Obama Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
remembers the good ol ...days whens we alls done ...thoughts ...ocd dones be the boards pet ...retard? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin Plastic Man.....
FIFY

now wish they did a better job on my English Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

ocd on a roll.....

she seems to be filling in for Coaching The Track Team Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
plastic man ...was just ...rushed ta the emergency room after ...vomitin so ...hard they dones gots ta puts ...his stomach back insides

...pray the rosary fer ...plastic man ...an thanks fer ...aw fuck it thanks ...fer nothin Originally Posted by Plastic Man

the dumb fuck dead n wounded also went there to kill someone.

lets hope the winner gets "get out of jail" card for cleaning the street
if cops did there job and filled the jail even if a few had to be put in body bags
this kid n all who he was with would have no reason to protect anything Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin ocd.... gettin to be a regular repository contributor.....
shoot the millionaire america ...hatin ball ...bouncin commies an use their guts ta grease the treads a our tanks

...we civil war now ...boys Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin
shoot the millionaire america ...hatin ball ...bouncin commies an use their guts ta grease the treads a our tanks

...we civil war now ...boys Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin
fuckin Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fuckin Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
fuckin echo.....
But hey, if "shot putting boulders" at people behind their backs with accusations, some of which are just.....bizarre... makes ya feel better about yourself (worked for me just now, so i feel ya!) have at it. You might wanna be a bit more careful going forward though, before people start confusing you with Jokacz. Originally Posted by Doove
fuckin Dovlin....