the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

If you lost 100 lbs you would weight less than Taras fake jugs. It's OK, old age has her memory going funky. I am going to eat some asparagus and drink a 100 Oz coffee just for my watersports session with her though.

It's days like these I miss monkmonk. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Bolt if you lost 100 pounds you will still be considered obese. Theres no hope for your old age we all know that left you a long time ago. Now go get back to your water sports and peeing on the woman. This chic told me just yesterday that you couldn't get hard to pee on her like you promised. Dam that's sad. Its days like this i miss sp hunter
Did sp hunter pee on you?
Sp hunter was the best. I miss him being a mod
Sp hunter was the best. I miss him being a mod Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You do certainly miss the protection.

You do understand it is physiologically unlikely to pee with an erection, don't you? Do you need to update that knowledge base of how urination and erections work?

Funny how when you try to come up with an insult you actually make yourself look like a moron.

Keep em cumming.
I tell you what... what she lacks in brain power, she makes up for with her abaility to suck cock after being balls deeep in her ass, that's raw grudge fucking at it's finest.

No need to deny this, we've done this like 6 times.
Don't you pay these trolls no mind, Tara. You're gonna come through for all your 'Over' bettors.
You do certainly miss the protection.

You do understand it is physiologically unlikely to pee with an erection, don't you? Do you need to update that knowledge base of how urination and erections work?

Funny how when you try to come up with an insult you actually make yourself look like a moron.

Keep em cumming. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Funny you actually make yourself look more like crazy stalker every single time you come at me. Keep it coming baby mammas phones been ringing today hell i didn't even have to put up a ad this week. Thanks Bolt
I tell you what... what she lacks in brain power, she makes up for with her abaility to suck cock after being balls deeep in her ass, that's raw grudge fucking at it's finest.

No need to deny this, we've done this like 6 times. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Yeah baby i love it when you let me bring my guy gfriends in and fuck you with that strap on in the ass like mamma knows you want. When's the next appt baby
Yeah baby i love it when you let me bring my guy gfriends in and fuck you with that strap on in the ass like mamma knows you want. When's the next appt baby Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Do I still get to do ya raw and ATM again... it's that good sign me up.
Do I still get to do ya raw and ATM again... it's that good sign me up. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Tell you want are you gonna bring me some tacos baby, make it supreme and will talk k. Also a sweet tea
Do I still get to do ya raw and ATM again... it's that good sign me up. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Wilber!
Come on guys get it to 100 replies mama needs a new pair of shoes
Funny you actually make yourself look more like crazy stalker every single time you come at me. Keep it coming baby mammas phones been ringing today hell i didn't even have to put up a ad this week. Thanks Bolt Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Hey sweet tits I'm not the one who listed watersports on their p411 profile. Just going with what I read is all. Glad it can be helpful for your advertisements
Hey sweet tits I'm not the one who listed watersports on their p411 profile. Just going with what I read is all. Glad it can be helpful for your advertisements Originally Posted by Boltfan
Hey sweetie didn't know you liked what you read. Must have grabbed your
Attention there mr pee man. Hey my new name for ya will be mr Peabody
Monkmonk taught me everything he knows.