Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

No reason to hate or be mad.Double standards on the boards.One can promote but the others can't. Originally Posted by Fancylady
It's. One. Freaking. Thread.

One freaking thread, for black girls. One, out of thousands of threads. And here you are, in that ONE THREAD, whining.

It's not like it's, 50 threads dedicated to black girls, over and over, plastered all over the board.

I struggle to understand your perspective on this.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 10:29 PM

With Appreciation,

Cherry Originally Posted by cherrypricexxx
Awesome photos!!
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 10:32 PM
It's. One. Freaking. Thread.

One freaking thread, for black girls. One, out of thousands of threads. And here you are, in that ONE THREAD, whining.

It's not like it's, 50 threads dedicated to black girls, over and over, plastered all over the board.

I struggle to understand your perspective on this. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I struggle to understand why you started a thread about leaving and broke our hearts by staying!!!

Periods.Are.Out!

I love these photos of the black girls, though. However, I understand FancyLady's point - why can't we all just ignore something as superficial as skin color, man!!
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 10:32 PM
:-) :-) :-) :-) Originally Posted by NinaReneé
Damn you are pretty!!!
I struggle to understand why you started a thread about leaving and broke our hearts by staying!!!

Periods.Are.Out!

I love these photos of the black girls, though. However, I understand FancyLady's point - why can't we all just ignore something as superficial as skin color, man!! Originally Posted by DSK
Tell you what, show me a pic of you sucking a dick, and I'll leave.

Fucker!!!

Boy, you....people. You can't handle five goddamn minutes of being 'left out' of something, yet you're so quick to tell someone else to get over 500 years of rape, murder, oppression and other BULLSHIT brought on by a colorless, heartless group thinking they're better than another.
  • DSK
  • 07-03-2016, 02:47 PM
Tell you what, show me a pic of you sucking a dick, and I'll leave.

Fucker!!!

Boy, you....people. You can't handle five goddamn minutes of being 'left out' of something, yet you're so quick to tell someone else to get over 500 years of rape, murder, oppression and other BULLSHIT brought on by a colorless, heartless group thinking they're better than another. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Wow - you have a hair trigger temper!!
I think a couple people have lost sight of the topic of this thread?
Lets see who will get it back on topic.
Your favorite ebony provider, or maybe even just a beautiful black woman! I love seeing other beautiful black ladies plus I would love to connect!

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
How do I resize my pictures for this post? They come out huge.
Just over here luxuriating and waiting for you...

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I wish I was on my way over! You are lovely Lena. See you in Dallas sometime soon I hope 😊
Beautiful ebony ladies!!!
I know it's a little shaky. I will keep trying.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 300beb67-3626-4940-b6ed-a1e4708ff6c8.jpg (309.0 KB, 490 views)
You're absolutely gorgeous, Black Orchid! Thanks for posting.
Thank you dear moose. I'm glad you enjoy.

I wish I was on my way over! You are lovely Lena. See you in Dallas sometime soon I hope 😊 Originally Posted by themoose