Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Not defending anyone rduke, just pointing out the obvious. This is looking a little creepy, and you are doing yourself no good here. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
He will never realize it
Imagine if I would have actually seen him smh this is why I do the things I do... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
you dodged a Bullitt, this guy is becoming unhinged in front of the whole forumn, hes a dangerous trick.......hopefully the majority of ladies her have seen his freaky posts, if not hopefully you will post them in the ladies section......because he is clearly, after 21 posts to himself disparaging people....is a danger to our community

I love to mess with people on here, but its not fun when someone shows there evil side.......its a reality check, some people in this world are truly evil.......
He will never realize it Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Imagine how sprung he woulda been if you put that head game on him...or give him that good-good.

you dodged a Bullitt, this guy is becoming unhinged in front of the whole forumn, hes a dangerous trick.......hopefully the majority of ladies her have seen his freaky posts, if not hopefully you will post them in the ladies section......because he is clearly, after 21 posts to himself disparaging people....is a danger to our community

I love to mess with people on here, but its not fun when someone shows there evil side.......its a reality check, some people in this world are truly evil....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ive let the mods know he is harassing me so I'm sure he will stop soon.. Sigh I go fishing & come back to this holy tebow some people can't accept rejection..
Imagine how sprung he woulda been if you put that head game on him...or give him that good-good.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I would need a body guard Jesus

I love to mess with people on here, but its not fun when someone shows there evil side.......its a reality check, some people in this world are truly evil....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
they are all your words not mine.
keep doing damage control but those are the original posts showing
how this all transpired.
I love how you think you are now the mature sober voice of reason talking to the community. Sweet Tebow do you think anyone buys this BS?
how this all transpired.
I love how you think you are now the mature sober voice of reason talking to the community. Sweet Tebow do you think anyone buys this BS? Originally Posted by rduke4923
please keep posting, tell everyone about your butthurt....you are really damaged, stop and take a deep breath....you are at about 25 pointless posts, that make you look like the psycho stalker you really are....why do you want to threaten/hurt somebody? you need to step back and reread your posts.......
Not defending anyone rduke, just pointing out the obvious. This is looking a little creepy, and you are doing yourself no good here. Originally Posted by Island_Gent
how this all transpired.
I love how you think you are now the mature sober voice of reason talking to the community. Sweet Tebow do you think anyone buys this BS? Originally Posted by rduke4923
I think the normal, respectful members are seeing you for who you are.....I hope the ladies here are taking note
Some people apparently believe the only place to get a piece of ass is on Eccie!

When in reality there's some nice "ass" out there who won't give one the time of day if they even post on Eccie ... much less ... post reviews or talk shit about them on here.

Now we have a member recommending spreading gossip to cock block. Interesting?
Entertaining?
Some people apparently believe the only place to get a piece of ass is on Eccie!

When in reality there's some nice "ass" out there who won't give one the time of day if they even post on Eccie ... much less ... post reviews or talk shit about them on here.

Now we have a member recommending spreading gossip to cock block. Interesting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL you don't know what's going on so please don't start ....
Well I'm just trying to catch up on all yall's shenanigans. Hello yummy and dorfy.
Hello, luv
LL you don't know what's going on so please don't start .... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
... my comment wasn't directed at you. Should it have been?

But your underlying "assumption" may also be incorrect. But are you back or not?
... my comment wasn't directed at you. Should it have been?

But your underlying "assumption" may also be incorrect. But are you back or not? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does it matter ? Dorthy isn't in your interest so why have so much interest... You may not be speaking to me but your speaking to someone who recognizes someone's obsessed behavior towards me.. You always want to put your 2 sense but this thread isn't the place read before you respond