Random Thoughts

I don't always burn bridges, but when I do I make sure to pore gasoline on the ashes and set them ablaze once more. Feels good to be on my own again
Well that's weird. A provider I've never seen or even interacted with in any way has me blocked on Twitter. We literally have never exchanged a single word. I saw her ad on BP and it had a link to her Twitter and I just clicked it out of curiosity to see her Twitter, otherwise I never would have even known. No big deal but it's hard to fathom what I could have done to be block-worthy to someone I've never interacted with in any way. Just doesn't like my forum persona I suppose.
Well holy crap, I just took someone's virginity.

And he was so frazzled afterwards, he forgot his wallet. Lol

I think that I was the best 2 seconds of his life. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Wait a minute, I thought I was the 2 second King. But I guess I can't be considered a virgin. I need to get home to defend my title. LOL
Wait a minute, I thought I was the 2 second King. But I guess I can't be considered a virgin. I need to get home to defend my title. LOL Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
I remember you lasting at a little longer than 2 seconds. But don't quote me, it's been a while. Lol

Looking forward to our rematch!
Laying in my bed reminiscing about this past week's events.
Thinking... HOLY FUCK... I made it through.lol

Little Rock, you never cease to amaze me and I am grateful!!!!

Mucho Gracias for all the hard cocks, sensual hugs, and passionate kisses.
I will be sure not to take long to return!
Until then keep those "juniors" warm and happy!!
Crappy tenants are gone from my rental house, and it's cleaned up and repainted. Three weeks of hard work complete and the house looks gorgeous.

Now the big question: do I rent it out again or just sell it?
Getting caught up on The Walking Dead, and I gotta say that Jeffrey Dean Morgan is fucking brilliant as Negan.
Shana tovah!

Shana tovah! Originally Posted by Vannah
Gemar chatimah tovah!
Anyone that asks me how many "roses" I take, usually can't afford to even buy me actual roses
Considering shaving my beard entirely... decisions, decisions.
Considering shaving my beard entirely... decisions, decisions. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Maybe not completely shave but just trim? I think it it gives you a more mature look.
Doesn't have to be all or nothing, you know. Compromise is always possible.

lol Spanky
Ed's new partner in crime!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_4138.JPG (107.6 KB, 317 views)