NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

The way savage plays he will get hurt looks scared ass hell
I am no longer a long suffering fan......the Astros won the World Series.

Where is Bud Adams and Bum when you really need them.
Thanckfully Bud is in hell.
Hopefully Teflon Rick will realize the O line needs to be totally replaced along with most of the DBs. The coaching of DBs is terrible. They are always out of position it seems
Texans talked about Kap and then went and signed someone who has not played in the league since 2013. WTF?. Texans will be lucky to finish 5-11
Texans and the Colts will fight to see who finishes last in the division.
Texans talked about Kap and then went and signed someone who has not played in the league since 2013. WTF? Originally Posted by BigLouie

"Hey....what about me? I don't see any boycotts takin' place 'cause I don't gots no contract? Pay me, "darn it", pay me!"

"Anyone....?"

• nu2
  • 11-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Texan's coach expected to be questioned as a witness in Kap case.
Kap is a coach and GM killer.
Kap is his own worse enemy. Denver wanted him and he basically would not agree to anything. The 49ers did not want him so in short order he was out of a job and has been. Stupid on his part
My prediction for the Rams game: PAIN
My prediction for the Rams game: SERIOUS PAIN Originally Posted by spear89
FTFY......
Last time I saw a quarterback this bad it was Matt Schaub just before they pulled him permanently
A J Bouye who Teflon Rick did not want to pay won the game for the Jags today
"Hey....what about me? I don't see any boycotts takin' place 'cause I don't gots no contract? Pay me, "darn it", pay me!"

"Anyone....?"

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Is that the guy from Insync? Fat something. Who knew he played football at this level. Well, can't hurt.