NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Every time I see the Sloth commercial where he is drawing the tandom bike picture but is slow as fuck, I think of Savage!!!!! Lol. Tebow would be an upgrade.

If Teflon Rick actually told BO’B to play Savage over Watson like it has been reported. Teflon Rick should be run out of town!!!!!

I agree Bouye makes plays, J Jo is toast, slow toast at that. Sad that Rick is still in charge. McNuttless is a joke and the root of the problem.
  • nu2
  • 11-28-2017, 03:58 AM
Savage throws 2 interceptions against Ravens. Should have kept Case Keenum.
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2017, 04:18 AM
Lol let yates have a go at it.
Savage throws 2 interceptions against Ravens. Should have kept Case Keenum. Originally Posted by nu2
Yep, the Winless In Baltimore streak continues.

And Case is killing in Minnesota

Texans are done.
Very amusing to watch BO'B on the sidelines as Savage turns it over again and again. Hopefully he is connected to Teflon Rick via the headset so Rick gets to enjoy his F Bombs about his boy Savage.

Fire Rick, Fire Rick, Fire Rick. Fuck the Warden, Fuck the Warden(McNuttless is the Warden of the inmates) Rick and McNuttless have this franchise fucked for years to come!!

It is also a bit of a shame that we did not hang on to Weeden. I can't believe they thought Savage was the better option. Not that Weeden would set the world on fire as he would surely shit the bed behind this offensive line, but he did actually win a game or 2 for us in his brief stint a few years ago. Got to hand it to Savage the Statue, he hangs in there in the pocket, too bad it's because he can't move and has no pocket awareness tho. He is bound to get clobbered soon.

Wonder how long the Louisville QB will last before he gets drafted? Or Douche Mayfield? We need a backup QB that can run for his life. Oh that's right we don't have a draft pick until the 3rd round next draft. Rick you are the man!!!

I need to be more like my buddy Satan, Go Dynamo!!!
Texans are officially out of playoff contention, which we actually knew when Watson went down. The best they can do is 8-8 which they will not do.

Titans win 24-13 and stay tied with the Jags for first at 8-4.
Don’t worry everyone, Texans can use their first and second round picks next year to address needs. Wait, what?
TD wins it.

Over a minute to go.
Inside the 30.
Two timeouts.

What's the play?
A Hail Mary.
MOFO on a stick!!!!!!!!

It's going to take more than a couple of high draft picks to fix this shit.

If I was a conspiracy nut, I'd say they were trying to throw it. Three back to back false starts on the last drive . . . By the same guy???
Who Dat!
  • nu2
  • 12-04-2017, 07:35 AM
I am already waiting for next year for the Texans. Oh, wait a minute. I say that every year. No first and second picks but at least they have DW4!
Tom Savage had his best game ever and could only score 13 points.

I believe there is s good chance that BoB is gone at end of year. Teflon Rick should be fired also but since he is GM for life no chance
Team needs a new warden.
BO'B is coaching his ass off. Doing a decent job. Time management is still a concern and shouldn't be for any head coach.

Rick needs to GO!!!!

We know Savage sucks for sure now. We need to find a backup, I'm not opposed to throwing TJ out there for the rest of the season to see what happens. We know Savage is not worth keeping now.

Most if not all QB's are toast behind this OLine.
  • nu2
  • 12-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Well, Daddio, T.J. is playing Q.B. today. It's better YATES, then never.
Boy oh boy.....dem 49ers....dey be tuff.