Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

I'll make y'all a deal...stop posting stupid shit, and I won't post like I do anymore...

Deal?

P.S.-sharkman, stop trying to butch up...you sound like my grandpa when he gets drunk and tries to fight all the youngsters...
Many have tried...if I ever had done something to get banned, I'm the one handle that St.C would have come up here personally to collect...

Now that I'm a mod, I can't be banned, so they're stuck with me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
And yet you still refer to the mods as they when you post about them.
Saint C will not come UP here to collect you. There will be no parade nor party
No sound at all. In the end you will just be gone.
If you are thinking legacy
I'll make y'all a deal...stop posting stupid shit, and I won't post like I do anymore... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Now you are lying and full of crap. It's in your nature to be a jerk and you will never change.
And yet you still refer to the mods as they when you post about them.
Saint C will not come UP here to collect you. There will be no parade nor party
No sound at all. In the end you will just be gone.
If you are thinking legacy Originally Posted by rduke4923
Of course I refer to them as "they"...they'd all love to point or ban me, and they know how they're different from me, in the places I have access to they will never see or control...

Legacy? On a silly hooker message board?? You're delusional...'nuff said...

P.S.-Chris is a MUCH bigger troll than I am...if you only knew...
Now you are lying and full of crap. It's in your nature to be a jerk and you will never change. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
What was your provider handle? Did I run you off? Would you like me to add you to the list here?
I can't be banned, so they're stuck with me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Just so everyone knows, I have confirmed this is a lie. He does get points, and can get banned for accumulated point infractions or breaching a nuclear guideline. RTM every breach of guidelines you see. You've got about zero chance of getting him on breaching a nuclear guideline, as he's a guideline Nazi.

If you haven't noticed, Eccie's sole enjoyment for him is trying to trip people up and getting them point banned or out right banned. The only way to win is to ignore anything he says.
Just so everyone knows, I have confirmed this is a lie. Originally Posted by citizen44
She lied to you.

The only way to win is to ignore anything he says. Originally Posted by citizen44
You're doing a masterful job of ignoring me, sport. How's winning taste?
Just so everyone knows, I have confirmed this is a lie. He does get points, and can get banned for accumulated point infractions or breaching a nuclear guideline. RTM every breach of guidelines you see. You've got about zero chance of getting him on breaching a nuclear guideline, as he's a guideline Nazi.

If you haven't noticed, Eccie's sole enjoyment for him is trying to trip people up and getting them point banned or out right banned. The only way to win is to ignore anything he says. Originally Posted by citizen44
Clarify ... you have confirmed what is a lie ... that he's a Mod?
This is going to be epic...I can feel it...please Sweet Baby Tebow, don't let them bitch out...
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2015, 09:06 AM
Clarify ... you have confirmed what is a lie ... that he's a Mod? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
Can't you read?

He confirmed that wu could be banned but would not be as he is a student of the guidelines.

It is like me saying I can't be banned for sending Natalia Mori threatening correspondence not because I could not be banned for doing so but because I never would or have done so.

So when you say I have , I knew you were lying.

You'll have to ask St.C that question...let me know what his answer is. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Go ahead and linck us up to the thread announcing you as a mod.

Or you can post up a screen shot of the forum you're moderating you know where it says moderated by......

What was your provider handle? Did I run you off? Would you like me to add you to the list here? Originally Posted by Wakeup
If she's still here than she's not run off.
This is going to be epic...I can feel it...please Sweet Baby Tebow, don't let them bitch out... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Go ahead and linck us up to the thread announcing you as a mod.

Or you can post up a screen shot of the forum you're moderating you know where it says moderated by...... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
You think that's what makes a moderator? A thread posted somewhere? Heh.

I will never post a complete screenshot of the forums I have access to that other people don't. However...I will give you a taste, cropped to cut out private information you don't have access to, of course, just for you...

Exactly like what was put under my handle...by the people who made me a moderator. I didn't choose the title...it was bestowed...and heavy is the head that wears the crown...
I didn't choose the title...it was bestowed...and heavy is the head that wears the crown... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Heavy Lies the Crown may refer to:
  • A misquote of "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown", from the history play Henry IV, Part 2 by William Shakespeare (Act III, Scene I).
I am the king of misquotes...