Clesed Thread Repository

I wonder if he got pointed on his first post...
Elle FANTASY GIRL SABRINA/SIENNA SAFFRON Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Makes you wonder what the mod was thinking by not banning the OP here.

elg.......
Can’t find a threD which i posted in so graciously. And I had paid Liz of Elmira a sweet compliment too. Last time I checked some other vermin had slithered in to cash in on another’s misfortunes whew
OP -- Really?? by....The Minx
Just a heads up the latest review posted my Munchies69 who just happened to join eccie is fake. Believe what you want but that's pushing it a little far.
From Admin.....
The original topic of this discussion has been resolved by Staff.
Therefore further off topic discussion is unwarranted.

Thread Closed. dj8

Hmmmmmmm.....
Not sure how they were able to determine that she did in fact
.... but that oughta get the phone ringin.....
Do the mods really just shut down an active topic and decide there's no reason to continue further discussion?
They're obviously Democrats. 😉
Do the mods really just shut down an active topic and decide there's no reason to continue further discussion?
They're obviously Democrats. 😉 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Hey, they are better than Republicans......they would have ignored the topic, and changed the discussion to something else altogether.......

elg......

😉 back atcha......
Hey, they are better than Republicans......they would have ignored the topic, and changed the discussion to something else altogether.......

elg......

😉 back atcha...... Originally Posted by elghund
Lol. I question your judgment. I'd rather have a beer with and discussion Ted Cruz or Dan Crenshaw, I've never seen them ignore any topic. than Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell. Schiff might try to make a move. Those dems are just creepy. Jezuz Elg, have you ever seen these guys speak?
🤮😜
They're obviously Democrats. 😉 Originally Posted by Willie Wanker

Seems as though trump keeps trying to shut down currently "active" things that Obama started.
Seems as though trump keeps trying to shut down currently "active" things that Obama started. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
I should have. used clearer wording. I am referring to the unwillingness of many on the left to shut down a discussion or refusing to engage in one. As seen at events and protests.

To your point, elections have consequences. Trump campaigned on changing policies.
Is the board made better when a thread is closed.
Is the board made better when a thread is closed. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
ask CryptKicker, DDarkness, gman44
for sure ask DD
I don't trust their judgment.
I don't trust their judgment. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
you can trust DDarkness,

give him a pm