Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Well I'm just trying to catch up on all yall's shenanigans. Hello yummy and dorfy. Originally Posted by Captain_Murrica
Hey luv
... my comment wasn't directed at you. Should it have been?

But your underlying "assumption" may also be incorrect. But are you back or not? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you implying that dorthy is also tony gambino?

I always thought he was weak minded and dorthys personal bitch that had never seen her, but followed her from thread to thread, and taking up for her in a very aggressive manner. I find it pretty pathetic that a trick would follow a whore from thread to thread aggressively white knighting for a whore, much less a whore he's never met. By the way, since tony follows dorthy from thread to thread, couldn't he also be considered a stalker?

Just my 2 'sense' worth.
How many stalkers are posting in Dorthy's thread?...or should it be how many stalkers can a provider have?

Opps maybe this belongs in the stoooped question thread.
How many stalkers are posting in Dorthy's thread?...or should it be how many stalkers can a provider have? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
How many stalkers can a poster have? And is this thread "Dorthy's thread"?
The notoriously verbose, eloquent cocksucker and throat puncher - Dorthy (Dorothy) Monroe is now reportedly unavailable for pay for play.

While I wish the eloquent gunt of a provider well, I would like to take an informal wager on when she'll drop the mop, I mean microscope, and return to fucking you fat fucks for money.

Best wishes, Dorthy - may you, your man handles, WKs, and new provider handle do well in your future endeavors. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
How many stalkers can a poster have? And is this thread "Dorthy's thread"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Just checking!
Are you implying that dorthy is also tony gambino?

I always thought he was weak minded and dorthys personal bitch that had never seen her, but followed her from thread to thread, and taking up for her in a very aggressive manner. I find it pretty pathetic that a trick would follow a whore from thread to thread aggressively white knighting for a whore, much less a whore he's never met. By the way, since tony follows dorthy from thread to thread, couldn't he also be considered a stalker?

Just my 2 'sense' worth. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Ok FT WW we know your also not all there... You followed me as well under your banned handle
All you haters that don't really know her are missing out on a fantastic lady.

Oh, and by the way, she loves the attention!!!

You rock Dorothy
  • cr76
  • 11-21-2015, 01:10 PM
All this attention for Dorothy makes me wonder if her cha-cha is like the briefcase from pulp fiction. Gold light emits from it and people just say it's the most beautiful thing they have seen.
It has a rainbow colors reflecting off its golden sheen
Ok FT WW we know your also not all there... You followed me as well under your banned handle Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Who is WW?
All this attention for Dorothy makes me wonder if her cha-cha is like the briefcase from pulp fiction. Gold light emits from it and people just say it's the most beautiful thing they have seen. Originally Posted by cr76
How did that work out for Brad, Flock of Seagulls, Marvin, guy with hand cannon and let's not forget Vincent?
Now you can point out that Ringo lived but the numbers speak for themselves.
  • cr76
  • 11-21-2015, 09:46 PM
How did that work out for Brad, Flock of Seagulls, Marvin, guy with hand cannon and let's not forget Vincent?
Now you can point out that Ringo lived but the numbers speak for themselves. Originally Posted by rduke4923
lol
  • cr76
  • 11-21-2015, 09:58 PM
Ok FT WW we know your also not all there... You followed me as well under your banned handle Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
was the FT for

First thing or French toast
Jules lived as well. Originally Posted by cr76
You are correct but we never saw Jules look in the case.
He opened it for Ringo backwards and never looks in.
Either way Jules was released from that evil for letting Ringo and Hunny bunny
Live. Now he walks the earth getting into adventures like Cane.

Either way great reference.
was the FT for

First thing or French toast Originally Posted by cr76
French toast.....until he went BSC and was banned, then he went back to his proxy server handle.............