How are we going to pay for all this shit?

• WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 05:35 AM
If one listened to PissLousy ... you know there won't be any "shit"!

The DumboCrats led by PissLousy won't get their "shit" to the Senate! Originally Posted by LexusLover
For an almost 80 year old man , you sure use immature words for political name calling. Do you do that in pu lic? Is that how you talk in from of your wife?

PissLousy
DumboCrat

Didn't you say you were a registered DumboCrat?

Once again...oeb posted much like that. Always trying to label or brand people and parties.
Because of your ignorance of history...you have left out that this country prior to Reagan paid down debt in good times.

That is no longer the case. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong again! The federal debt was never "paid down". In 1945, it was $259 billion. By 1980, it was $908 billion. We never eliminated (or even paid down) the debt over the intervening 35 years, we just grew our way out of it!

In other words, fast GDP growth made it easy to manage. You're not only clueless about our fiscal history, you're clueless about your own cluelessness!

You would have to go all the way back to Andrew Jackson to find a President who paid down the federal debt... are you suggesting we revert to the fiscal policies of 1837? Good luck with that!

Back on topic - why do you scream about runaway debt all the time, yet stay mum on Joe Biden’s reckless, irresponsible, inflationary "Build Back Better" spending blowout that, if enacted, would add wasteful unnecessary trillions to the same debt you profess to be so worried about???

Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

SAVE AMERICA, KILL THE BILL!
Wrong again! The federal debt was never "paid down". In 1945, it was $259 billion. By 1980, it was $908 billion. We never eliminated (or even paid down) the debt over the intervening 35 years, we just grew our way out of it!

In other words, fast GDP growth made it easy to manage. You're not only clueless about our fiscal history, you're clueless about your own cluelessness!

You would have to go all the way back to Andrew Jackson to find a President who paid down the federal debt... are you suggesting we revert to the fiscal policies of 1837? Good luck with that!

Back on topic - why do you scream about runaway debt all the time, yet stay mum on Joe Biden’s reckless, irresponsible, inflationary "Build Back Better" spending blowout that, if enacted, would add wasteful unnecessary trillions to the same debt you profess to be so worried about???

SAVE AMERICA, KILL THE BILL! Originally Posted by lustylad
Good thing you spelled it for him.
Good thing you spelled it for him. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah... then there's this:

Do you do that in pu lic? Is that how you talk in from of your wife? Originally Posted by WTF

44,440 dumb posts on eccie - and the wordslob still doesn't know how to edit his typos! Does he not even know when he mangles a word/phrase/sentence?

44,440 dumb posts on eccie - and he still doesn't know how to edit his typos! Does he not even know when he mangles a word/phrase/sentence? Originally Posted by lustylad
Probably not.
He voted for Bitten & Kumola .... Go figure!
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 12:32 PM

44,440 dumb posts on eccie - and the wordslob still doesn't know how to edit his typos! ? Originally Posted by lustylad
Why should I edit it....when I got you bitches to do it for me!
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by lustylad
If you had a thread of honesty pulsing through your veins you would have stated that GDP to debt was 114% in 1945 and 32% in 1980. So you dishonesty is showing.

If you look at GDP to debt from 1980 to now, you notice that exactly wtf I have been saying for years is true. Reagan started us on this false narrative that went does not matter.

Now about this fast GDP growth...tell us again....without cherry picking the numbers how Trump gdp numbers were.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 01:20 PM

I think Biden is horrible...he may turn out to be worse than Trump who was even worse than Obama.

Now will you finally stfu about Biden and hypocrisy until you admit to being wrong about the wall of debt we have built up since REAGAN.

I can...L-u-s-t-y-l-a-d

That also means dumbass in French and Snake Oil Salesman in German.

What do you say when a hypocrite, dumbass and Snake Oil Salesman walk into a bar
Why should I edit it....when I got you bitches to do it for me! Originally Posted by WTF
You're the one who gets bitch-slapped every time you post! But I guess if you enjoy it so much, you should keep posting the same incoherent nonsense, just like your mentor lolhahaha.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 01:36 PM
You're the one who gets bitch-slapped every time you post! But I guess if you're tired of it, you should keep posting the same incoherent nonsense, just like your mentor lolhahaha. Originally Posted by lustylad
You're the God damn idiot running around spell checking others post on a whore board.

All my post are from my phone. Plenty of typos but other than a few anal retentive assholes, who gives a fuc?
I think Biden is horrible... Originally Posted by WTF
Yep, that's clear as daylight! He's horrible every day in every way.

So you oppose his BBB blowout and agree the best thing for the country to do now is kill the bill?
All my post (sic) are from my phone. Originally Posted by WTF
So what? Most of us use our phones and we still manage to fix our typos.
So what? Originally Posted by lustylad
My guess is that probably at most if one took a count ... not a poll ... A COUNT ... one would get no more than 50 million people to admit they voted for Bitten & Kumola. And I believe that to be generous. These lunatics trashing Trump voters as being retarded need to take a long look in the mirror and then look up definition. As for the thread topic: "WE" can't ... CAN'T ... pay for all that SHIT. And it is SHIT!
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 01:51 PM
So what? Most of us use our phones and we still manage to fix our typos. Originally Posted by lustylad
a·nal-re·ten·tive
PSYCHOANALYSIS
adjective
(of a person) excessively orderly and fussy (supposedly owing to conflict over toilet-training in infancy).
noun
a person who is excessively orderly and fussy