the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

A steady stream?
Is it troll 30 yet
Is it troll 30 yet Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Shouldn't you be sucking something other than a keyboard?

Like my bionic lil pecker? Every time I bone ya' you tell me otherwise.

I get it... you're the cool chick... I'm the idiot here...

But that ass...I loose sleep over it. Roll over and tell Wilbur the boobie guy is a better fuck.
Shouldn't you be sucking something other than a keyboard?

Like my bionic lil pecker? Every time I bone ya' you tell me otherwise.

I get it... you're the cool chick... I'm the idiot here...

But that ass...I loose sleep over it. Roll over and tell Wilbur the boobie guy is a better fuck. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Shouldn't you be down on Harry Hines trying to find a hooker that will take your 50 bucks and suck that thing off of yours that others call a dick.

Every time you bone me i keep telling myself its in there its in there. I know i can't feel it but its there
How many strangers have to piss on you in order for you to be able to buy a pair of shoes? And mommy, daddy, and every English teacher you ever had must be proud after thinking you'd amount to nothing.
How many woman you have to fuck in this world since there is no way in hell you would ever get pussy for free. Mommy and daddy got to be proud of you having to pay hookers to fuck their son
Shouldn't you be down on Harry Hines trying to find a hooker that will take your 50 bucks and suck that thing off of yours that others call a dick.

Every time you bone me i keep telling myself its in there its in there. I know i can't feel it but its there Originally Posted by Tara Evans
So, getting 'boned' by l4b is kinda like receiving divine grace, in that you try to believe it's entering you, even though there's no discernible signs thereof?

I get it... you're the cool chick... I'm the idiot here... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
When he's right, he's right.
How many woman you have to fuck in this world since there is no way in hell you would ever get pussy for free. Mommy and daddy got to be proud of you having to pay hookers to fuck their son Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The funniest part about this comment is you trashing all your clients to spare another to death with this tired rant.

And yet they keep coming back even though you make it clear you despise all your Johns.

You trash fat guys yet many in your client base are fat (and the irony that you trash one of the skinniest dudes I know in broes), you trash guys who have have to pay for sex. What % of your client base do you trash with these rants?

You must have some serious blackmail on some of these dudes for them to keep WKing you.

It isnt even you. You will never change, nor do you want to change. Its these moron dudes who keep you in wolf brand chili, cheap steaks and bud light that are the biggest tools.
Appears gman44 is now her protector - whoever the hell he is. Editing her comments the other night that should've gotten her banned and now pointing me for my comment. Did she get points for her rude reply?

This thread having unessessary rudeness, give me a break.
Gman has been doing that for every check. Gotta earn those freebies.
Tara must have a lot going for her, seeing as how she gets welcomed back every time she gets banned. I doubt her trolls would fare as well.
You trash fat guys yet many in your client base are fat (and the irony that you trash one of the skinniest dudes I know in broes), you trash guys who have have to pay for sex. What % of your client base do you trash with these rants?
. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You're wrong Boltfan. Tara only sucks and fucks guys for money who are really into fitness. She's a very rare gem in DFW because it's really hard to find an old chick with big fake tits here. They're nonexistent, (as long as you consider everywhere to be nonexistent.) So her tricks, even though they can get all of the free pussy they want, they go to BP and find her because where else can you find such a prize like Tara? Tara's client base is unique. She's special not only intellectually, but also physically as well
You're wrong Boltfan. Tara only sucks and fucks guys for money who are really into fitness. She's a very rare gem in DFW because it's really hard to find an old chick with big fake tits here. They're nonexistent, (as long as you consider everywhere to be nonexistent.) So her tricks, even though they can get all of the free pussy they want, they go to BP and find her because where else can you find such a prize like Tara? Tara's client base is unique. She's special not only intellectually, but also physically as well Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Awww thanks my love; ) your the best
Appears gman44 is now her protector - whoever the hell he is. Editing her comments the other night that should've gotten her banned and now pointing me for my comment. Did she get points for her rude reply?

This thread having unessessary rudeness, give me a break. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Dam sucks for you. Happy Friday to me