Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

but i wanna fuck you more than any woman on earth and thats the truth.
Have to admit it's quite entertaining!

Mijo... I feel like I owe you a good fuck now.
All this flattery is going to get you everything. Originally Posted by Shayla
I feel this would all play out much more nicely on television, I promise I would tivo it. The show could be like Tila Tequila where guys and gents compete to get a piece of Shayla's love below. The kicker is, you still have to cough up the donation and the bill for production falls into the lap of the winner! LOL Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Hummmm.... I'm thinking......
but i wanna fuck you more than any woman on earth and thats the truth. Originally Posted by petiteassman
My man Petite... you can't have an avatar of that SA hottie and come in here and claim you want to drill the beaver!?
SL you've drilled enough beavers to knock down a whole forest
I feel this would all play out much more nicely on television, I promise I would tivo it. The show could be like Tila Tequila where guys and gents compete to get a piece of Shayla's love below. The kicker is, you still have to cough up the donation and the bill for production falls into the lap of the winner! LOL Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Hmmmm, just wondering what I have to gain.....
SL you've drilled enough beavers to knock down a whole forest Originally Posted by alluringava
Thats why we have a camp fire! LOL

Thats why we have a camp fire! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Ya gotta laugh...speaking of beavers I saw a car wash here that said Busy Beaver car wash. I guess if you're a working girl and there's a line out the door, you could call yourself that. " Busy Beaver Working"
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Only the second time Mijo has been speechless on this whole thread.
The first time was when IV kicked his ass.
Only the second time Mijo has been speechless on this whole thread.
The first time was when IV kicked his ass. Originally Posted by bojulay
Mijo has some moves I give him that, but hes not a closer. His tongue swells up and can't talk. I told him stay away from bad beaver! LOL
obviously, someone is getting too clammy for his own good!
Ya gotta laugh...speaking of beavers I saw a car wash here that said Busy Beaver car wash. I guess if you're a working girl and there's a line out the door, you could call yourself that. " Busy Beaver Working" Originally Posted by alluringava
Or this one:

This past summer I asked Shayla if she would wash my car, I just didn't know she was going to bring friends.......

Originally Posted by Shayla
I'm on it!

I'm on it!

Originally Posted by canuckvic

Let's go here instead: FUK MI

Mijo has some moves I give him that, but hes not a closer. His tongue swells up and can't talk. I told him stay away from bad beaver! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Always Be Closing!!!! ( From the Movie Glengarry Glen Ross)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVQPY4LlbJ4

Coffee Is For Closers!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMFwFgG9NE8

Great Scenes.