Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

This thread has been Godwin'd? Really?
But a modtard started it ...
But a modtard started it ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually he finished it
Topic, gentleman and ladies, topic!

Are the interwebs working or not where NYr is???
I've met Dorian though in person and i seriously doubt that he would be making a racist statement about a persecuted minority race of people a joke like you did so blatantly. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
What a sorry specimen you truly are! But I do pity you, I really do.
Most don't even bother ...
What a sorry specimen you truly are! But I do pity you, I really do. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Please don't. Keep your sentiments of misled superiority to yourself. Remember the Latins were building aqueducts, paving roads, building coliseums and achieving higher learning while Germans were still living in dirt hovels with their farm animals and didn't even have a written language.

I certainly don't pity you. There is no excuse for pig-headed ignorance, it's your chosen mindset.

I am a humanitarian, philosopher and free thinker. You are not.
Why is he getting away with it? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I won't even bother asking "Fraulein" that question. That's why I pity you.

Are the interwebs working or not where NYr is??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Everything is working but this thread. It's dead and didn't serve its purpose.
I ♡ this threAD. I hope it never dies. And it serves an awesome purpose.
I never said she did and I just said the Cuban comments did not offend me. What I did say is this:"Your Post DID Offend Me". Get it right. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Whut? I don't mind chatting with you, but if you're going to address me or my quotes, make sense.

I've met Dorian though in person and i seriously doubt that he would be making a racist statement about a persecuted minority race of people a joke like you did so blatantly. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'm going to beg to differ - for real.

Are the interwebs working or not where NYr is??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I think there are now ROVING bands of wild boars, surrounded by wild mustangs, surrounded by wild bears, surrounded by wild tigers, surrounded by the Cuban navy now. I mean they could literally be ANY - FUCKING - WHERE NYr is. It's scary actually. Becuz, who's next?!?!? Ponder that Yummy!

Everything is working but this thread. It's dead and didn't serve its purpose. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Yes, it has/is.
Everything is working but this thread. It's dead and didn't serve its purpose. Originally Posted by crazysauce
What purpose is that?
[QUOTE=armature;1058200128]Whut? I don't mind chatting with you, but if you're going to address me or my quotes, make sense.

I have an excuse. I'm a GILF. My bad.
Whut? I don't mind chatting with you, but if you're going to address me or my quotes, make sense. Originally Posted by armature
I have an excuse. I'm a GILF. My bad. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You still make no sense. I've said zero things that are racist or anti-semtitic. So, GILF no...I'm just a lover of Dorthy.
You still make no sense. I've said zero things that are racist or anti-semtitic. So, GILF no...I'm just a lover of Dorthy. Originally Posted by armature
I got you mixed up with the guy who posted the Kristallnacht video, please forgive me.

I'm not a Dorthy lover but I don't think she should have been pointed for "racist" comments when someone get's away with posting Holocaust films for shits and giggles. Like I said, the crap she posted is plain vanilla compared with something as blatantly racist as Kristallnacht. That's my 2 cents for what it's worth.