How are we going to pay for all this shit?

a·nal-re·ten·tive
PSYCHOANALYSIS
adjective Originally Posted by WTF
Are your tranny boyfriends anal or oral?
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 01:57 PM
My guess is that probably at most if one took a count ... not a poll ...! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Start counting...or just do wtf you normally do. Just make up a count or poll.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Are your tranny boyfriends anal or oral? Originally Posted by lustylad
Amazing how you stfu about debt when GDP was brought up.

Now all you wanna talk about is tranny's and spell check.
Amazing how you stfu about debt when GDP was brought up. Originally Posted by WTF
The subject (and the flaws in your analysis) was fully 'splained to you in my post #823.

What's not amazing is your inability to respond.
Start counting...or just do wtf you normally do. Just make up a count or poll. Originally Posted by WTF
Making shit up is his calling card.
Now all you wanna talk about is (sic) granny's (sic) and spell check. Originally Posted by WTF
Who said anything about grannies?

Are your tranny boyfriends grannies too?
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:03 PM
The subject (and the flaws in your analysis) was fully 'splained to you in my post #823.

What's not amazing is your inability to respond. Originally Posted by lustylad
You 823 was much the same as your nit picking spell check. Much ado about nothing.

Which I replied to in post 833
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 03:06 PM
Amazing how you stfu about debt when GDP was brought up.

Now all you wanna talk about is tranny's and spell check. Originally Posted by WTF
Who said anything about grannies?

Are your tranny boyfriends grannies too? Originally Posted by lustylad
See....there ya go again.
Now about this fast GDP growth...tell us again....without cherry picking the numbers how Trump gdp numbers were. Originally Posted by WTF
Already asked and answered! Multiple times!

Now quit gaslighting and answer the thread question:

So you oppose (Biden's) BBB blowout and agree the best thing for the country to do now is kill the bill? Originally Posted by lustylad
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Already asked and answered! Multiple times!

Now quit gaslighting and answer the thread question: Originally Posted by lustylad
I've already answered that question.

Holy Jesus.

But it is going to pass. Not in it's entirety but what is it now 1.7 trillion.

The thing to do I've learned, is try and position yourself to go along for the ride as opposed to being run over in the streets protesting after the train has already left the station.

So we are going to pay for it just like Reagan paid for it, just like Trump paid for his shit, just like Obama paid for his shit. Settle down chicken little
... Hey mates...

... KNOCK THE SHIT OFF!

... Just post yer OPINIONS about things.

ALL the constant insults and other piss are surely
ruining the forum... Worse than bef --- ALMOST worse than before!

#### Salty
Yep!

Holiday cheer in this thread for sure!
Wrong again! The federal debt was never "paid down". In 1945, it was $259 billion. By 1980, it was $908 billion. We never eliminated (or even paid down) the debt over the intervening 35 years, we just grew our way out of it!

In other words, fast GDP growth made it easy to manage. You're not only clueless about our fiscal history, you're clueless about your own cluelessness!

You would have to go all the way back to Andrew Jackson to find a President who paid down the federal debt... are you suggesting we revert to the fiscal policies of 1837? Good luck with that!

Back on topic - why do you scream about runaway debt all the time, yet stay mum on Joe Biden’s reckless, irresponsible, inflationary "Build Back Better" spending blowout that, if enacted, would add wasteful unnecessary trillions to the same debt you profess to be so worried about???

Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

SAVE AMERICA, KILL THE BILL! Originally Posted by lustylad
you know canadian PM trudeau did the same thing only that he didn't call it build back better. it wasn't excessive like BBB was tho.
Yeah... then there's this:

44,440 dumb posts on eccie - and the wordslob still doesn't know how to edit his typos! Does he not even know when he mangles a word/phrase/sentence? Originally Posted by lustylad
he prolly has auto spellcheck on... it knows how to mangle words you don't want to appear.
All my post are from my phone. Originally Posted by WTF
So what? Most of us use our phones and we still manage to fix our typos. Originally Posted by lustylad
aha!!! pretty obvious that wtf has auto spellcheck on!