Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Ok FT WW we know your also not all there... You followed me as well under your banned handle Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
French toast.....until he went BSC and was banned, then he went back to his proxy server handle............. Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Well you've guessed it. Perhaps my current avatar gave away who I'm supposed to be. I really didn't think anybody would figure it out.

Who is the WW that was mentioned, and is he a current member here? Willie Wonka?
William Wallace
And is this thread "Dorthy's thread"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She seems to be owning it and the fucktards in here that are stalking her.

Who is WW? Originally Posted by NOBODY60
The fucktard that can't even get pussy in a spa...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=15...highlight=wolf
  • cr76
  • 11-22-2015, 11:18 AM
that was another epic thread.
William Wallace Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Yes, of course that's me.

She seems to be owning it and the fucktards in here that are stalking her. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
It appeared she owns you, and I guess the above confirms it.

Or were you stalking me?
It appeared she owns you, and I guess the above confirms it.

Or were you stalking me? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wtf smh you just don't get it do you go to the political and alert forums where they need your opinion... Because once again you twist shit up and make no sense of what is going on...
Wtf smh you just don't get it do you go to the political and alert forums where they need your opinion... Because once again you twist shit up and make no sense of what is going on... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Becaues if you want clarity where do you go?
Becaues if you want clarity where do you go? Originally Posted by rduke4923
Unless your still at the corner waiting for the address why does it matter
What do you mean I got out once Um I Am Still Retired & Your Still On My DNS List That's All That Matters...

Nothing Will Be Dragging Me Back To The Stressful Days Of Fucktardom... My Life Is Stress Free & It Will Stay That Way... Carry On Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Why argue with you when your own words tell the truth.
You said you left, you said you would not be back.
Now you are back on your back and eating crow.

Call yourself a liar
Dorfy......

I have some candy....

My van is under the bridge at buffalo bayou...

Just follow the extension cord from the Hilton ...
Wtf smh you just don't get it do you go to the political and alert forums where they need your opinion... Because once again you twist shit up and make no sense of what is going on... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Was I stalking you or are you stalking me?

Or are you so ego-centrally oriented that you actually believe every post is about you even when it is addressed to someone else?

This is the 2nd time in this thread ... RECENTLY ... you have chimed in to my post directed at someone else. I realize you may believe that you are sufficiently intellectually superior to read others' minds and answer for them, but ... really now? You know you're not!

Now, do you mind not responding to my posts that are not directed at you!

Are you "back" or not? Or do I need to dumb-down for you on that question?
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2015, 06:35 AM
Was I stalking you or are you stalking me?

Or are you so ego-centrally oriented that you actually believe every post is about you even when it is addressed to someone else?

This is the 2nd time in this thread ... RECENTLY ... you have chimed in to my post directed at someone else. I realize you may believe that you are sufficiently intellectually superior to read others' minds and answer for them, but ... really now? You know you're not!

Now, do you mind not responding to my posts that are not directed at you!

Are you "back" or not? Or do I need to dumb-down for you on that question? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Next time audio record Dorothy lying about retiring...
Dorfy......

I have some candy....

My van is under the bridge at buffalo bayou...

Just follow the extension cord from the Hilton ... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Got any snickers? Whores love Snickers.

And that extension cord is brilliant. Bitches can't say they "got lost" that way!
Next time audio record Dorothy lying about retiring... Originally Posted by WTF
I don't. You do.