the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

The funniest part about this comment is you trashing all your clients to spare another to death with this tired rant.

And yet they keep coming back even though you make it clear you despise all your Johns.

You trash fat guys yet many in your client base are fat (and the irony that you trash one of the skinniest dudes I know in broes), you trash guys who have have to pay for sex. What % of your client base do you trash with these rants?

You must have some serious blackmail on some of these dudes for them to keep WKing you.

It isnt even you. You will never change, nor do you want to change. Its these moron dudes who keep you in wolf brand chili, cheap steaks and bud light that are the biggest tools. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Blah blah blah blah blah. Do you seriously have a life. Time to grow up boltfan and realize Taras here to stay so just get used to it. I love all my John's shout out to all of them. They all know just like everyone on here that your just mean angry person with a personal axe to grind against me. Your still mad because i wouldn't fuck when you asked me to 8 yrs ago..Dude its been 8 yrs move on seriously like seriously move on.. Your a crazy stalker that keeps coming after me over and over. Ive gotten probably 30 pms from all this crap with everyone on my side saying how stupid it makes you look.
So what's the deal on bashing fat old guys?? I asked earlier, but you came back with a response that made no sense. Threaten with a bad review because they won't do what I want???? LMAO!!!

I'm younger than you, keep thinking you know what you're talking about...........
So what's the deal on bashing fat old guys?? I asked earlier, but you came back with a response that made no sense. Threaten with a bad review because they won't do what I want???? LMAO!!!

I'm younger than you, keep thinking you know what you're talking about........... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Whats the deal on bashing girls and saying they look like horses and our fator they are too skinny. Are that their breasts are fucked up. Are that were hookers? Trust me sweetheart I know all about you. Keep thinking i don't. Dam your that young and have to pay for sex, hmmmmmm. Is all i got to say
Thought i would throw a pic up since this is my ad this week
Blah blah blah blah blah. Do you seriously have a life. Time to grow up boltfan and realize Taras here to stay so just get used to it. I love all my John's shout out to all of them. They all know just like everyone on here that your just mean angry person with a personal axe to grind against me. Your still mad because i wouldn't fuck when you asked me to 8 yrs ago..Dude its been 8 yrs move on seriously like seriously move on.. Your a crazy stalker that keeps coming after me over and over. Ive gotten probably 30 pms from all this crap with everyone on my side saying how stupid it makes you look. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
When she's right, she's right.

Thought i would throw a pic up since this is my ad this week Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Too much sand, not enough taint.
Awww thanks my love; ) your the best Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you too love. I just wanted to kind of laugh about plastic surgery and how any insecure older chick can get it and feel arrogant. Thanks for getting my joke!
Thought i would throw a pic up since this is my ad this week Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Nice !
Thank you too love. I just wanted to kind of laugh about plastic surgery and how any insecure older chick can get it and feel arrogant. Thanks for getting my joke! Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Anytime babe. Hey dont forget we love botox lipo and lip fattners. Remember because us old chicks need all the help we can get. Glad you got my come back response; )
Hey someone needs to wake bolt and eccie up. Lets get this Friday Started. Going to the gym so maybe when i get back this thread will get back to the norm of meaness. This nice stuff just isn't feeling right
Anytime babe. Hey dont forget we love botox lipo and lip fattners. Remember because us old chicks need all the help we can get. Glad you got my come back response; ) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I have to admit, your responses are funny. I give credit where credit is due...I think I'll just wish you a nice day. Again, well played...it's kind of hard for me to be an asshole if you make me laugh. You made me laugh. Keep up the sense of humor.
I have to admit, your responses are funny. I give credit where credit is due...I think I'll just wish you a nice day. Again, well played...it's kind of hard for me to be an asshole if you make me laugh. You made me laugh. Keep up the sense of humor. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey anytime L
You better not loose Jenny's number over the holidays.
You better not loose Jenny's number over the holidays. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
You better not loosee your speed dialer number for jenny craig
Nice ! Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Thank you doll. Been to long
You better not loosee your speed dialer number for jenny craig Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Huh? Type slower with your witty comebacks.