Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I won't even bother asking "Fraulein" that question. That's why I pity you. Originally Posted by andymarksman
I wasn't asking any "Frauleins" why you get away with it. I was asking the mods and administration. Pity yourself for your ignorance. I'm blessed and grateful.
I'm Cubana I can say that, because if anyone would be offended by the Cuban Tuesday comments it would be me and I was not. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Do you realize how ignorant you really are, or what do you think you really are?

Dorian did not display a video commentary to go along with his statement, so it appeared as harmless as the Cuban Tuesday posts. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

If you "truly" believe this "one video" makes the difference for you, then you are nothing but a piece of human scum in the eyes of the relatives of the Benghazi attack victims.
I wasn't asking any "Frauleins" why you get away with it. I was asking the mods and administration. Pity yourself for your ignorance. I'm blessed and grateful. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You were not asking, you were begging. But I still pity you, even now!
Last time I checked I was female human being of Latin descent. Por que? No te gusta a las Latinas?
Don't know what you mean, won't even bother googletranslating....
Benghazi? What does my being offended by your flippant attitude to the atrocities of the holocaust have to do with an attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi by Islamic militants and how does that make me scum? I love the United States and have nothing but respect for those who serve this country, both in office and in active duty. LickerLiscense is this another of your handles?

Take your pity and stick it up your culo... te sentiras mejor y por lo menos no perderas sus sentiementos por nada.
Nevermind. It is obvious you are not all there. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis.

I hope you get help.
I'll let this one slide; Mods please do the same.
I got you mixed up with the guy who posted the Kristallnacht video, please forgive me.

I'm not a Dorthy lover but I don't think she should have been pointed for "racist" comments when someone get's away with posting Holocaust films for shits and giggles. Like I said, the crap she posted is plain vanilla compared with something as blatantly racist as Kristallnacht. That's my 2 cents for what it's worth. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
And that's what we're all here discussing. Glad you agree with the masses that Tuesday Cubans isn't racist
No it is not at all racist imho. I think that it's bs that there appears to be a double standard. Dorthy was pointed for racist comments and subsequently banned. I feel that was harsh considering that she is a provider and the banning had to negatively affect her income.

What makes me pissed is when "in your face" racism is allowed to continue unabated, yet a provider is banned for points accrued for her "vanilla" comments.

Now, if she had been calling me a spic or a wetback or worse... that would be different and I would have been offended. Yes, she made me angry hounding me, but were her comments racist? Imo no.

Are "Pitiful's" comments racist? Abso-fucking-lutely. Has he been pointed or reprimanded? From the looks of it, I would say "no". Has he been warned to chill out with the Nazi shit? Nope. How is this fair?

What was that comment he put under the video, commemorating one of the most shameful atrocities of history??

"Wait for your special offer on glass this coming November, Fraulein..."

Kristallnacht was in November, we all know what that infamous night of history was and what Kristallnacht means. "Night of Glass" from all the broken glass from the destroyed synagogues and shops of the Jews. He never has offered an explanation what his comment insinuated but to me it sounds pretty sinister.

How sinister is "Cuban Tuesday's"?
  • L.A.
  • 05-28-2016, 10:17 PM
So did Dorthy get banned?
Nevermind. It is obvious you are not all there. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis.

I hope you get help. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You have committed a bannable infraction right here, in black and white, no way to get around it.

#16- Post about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden.
So did Dorthy get banned? Originally Posted by L.A.
LOL
Yes, let's make America great again, not just on Wednesdays.