Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

You think that's what makes a moderator? A thread posted somewhere? Heh.

I will never post a complete screenshot of the forums I have access to that other people don't. However...I will give you a taste, cropped to cut out private information you don't have access to, of course, just for you...

Exactly like what was put under my handle...by the people who made me a moderator. I didn't choose the title...it was bestowed...and heavy is the head that wears the crown... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Heh, look at me! I'm a moderator!
If I knew it was that easy I would have done this a long time ago!

Attachment 482697

Sorry buddy, that proves nothing!
You're going to have to up your game as stated before.

I am the king of mosquitoes... Originally Posted by Wakeup
lord of the flies?
Whatever your title, you're like an insect buzzing around the forum. Annoying at best, and definitely not a moderator.
Where's your proof buddy?
Your photoshop skills are weak...

I've given you all the proof you need...the fact you refuse to believe it is not my problem...unfortunately for you...
photo shop was "weak" intentionally so the REAL mods could see I was joking. Wrong font, wrong handle.
I'm just showing how your screenshot does nothing to back up your statement that you moderate a private forum.

I am aware of what forum you moderate and don't require proof. Others are not as easily swayed.
Um...I was asked to post a screenshot as proof that I was a moderator...I did...now you're saying that isn't proof? Might want to take that up with ofs...

Or you can post up a screen shot of the forum you're moderating you know where it says moderated by...... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I am aware of what forum you moderate and don't require proof. Others are not as easily swayed. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
So, you agree that I am a moderator...why didn't you just say so?
Moderators are selected based on Expertise and Experience in the topic. Of course, Wakeup's a Moderator: http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=47
ofs had asked for a screenshot of the forum you moderate. Since I already know what forum that is, I don't require proof. Others are not as gullible as I am and need to see for themselves.
Their gullibility doesn't interest me...I've provided proof that I'm a moderator...

I hope this closes this case, and we can get back to how many whores trolls have run off the board...
Keep your eye on the ball folks. Regardless of what he claims, don't forget that you can RTM every breach he commits and he can be banned.
Anyone can be banned.
Anyone can be banned. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Even mods?
How does that work exactly? Are they stripped of rank along with the ban?
I've heard stories, and that's all they are... stories, fairy tales...

I'm sure you've heard them as well...
Good thing he is not the site owner

At the end of the day Mods are just well ...Mods
Many have tried...if I ever had done something to get banned, I'm the one handle that St.C would have come up here personally to collect...

Now that I'm a mod, I can't be banned
, so they're stuck with me... Originally Posted by Wakeup
While it may be true that you've never been BANNED here on Eccie, looking at your history you have been BANNED on other sites.
While you may be moderating a private forum, that does NOT place you outside the guidelines. As C4 stated, still susceptible to point accumulation and BANNING.
Private forums can be purchased for a quarter...
We can ALL be mods!
  • cr76
  • 12-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Oprah popped into my head : "I'm a mod, you're a mod, everybody's a mod!!!!"
Even mods?
How does that work exactly? Are they stripped of rank along with the ban?
I've heard stories, and that's all they are... stories, fairy tales...

I'm sure you've heard them as well... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Modtards have been stripped of their mantle.

Modtards have been banned.

We are all expendable.