Clesed Thread Repository

Don't trust him in any way.
Don't trust him in any way. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
you need a link to another dead mod?
I don't think any of the mods are capable of reasonably answering questions.
I don't think any of the mods are capable of reasonably answering questions. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
shhhhhh on that please, Mod Lives Matter for sure the dead ones
Is the board made better when a thread is closed. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
NO.
The opposite.

That is WHY we have this thread, so that modtards take great care in clesing threads....

Did you ever read Post #1?
NO.
The opposite.

That is WHY we have this thread, so that modtards take great care in clesing threads....

Did you ever read Post #1? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
you asking guys to read instructions,???? what wrong with you, you never even read them for icky
Never read the first post, but am against closing threads.

I also don't comprehend how if the threads themselves contain so much unacceptable content, why they aren't just deleted entirely.
Never read the first post, but am against closing threads.

I also don't comprehend how if the threads themselves contain so much unacceptable content, why they aren't just deleted entirely. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

closed in that case is better
Both of them are ludicrous.
Maggie b

heh Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
aww this is too sad...infamous MaggieB relegated to the scrapheap of ECCIE dead-threads...
Hopefully when the fellow comes back in 7 days he gets right back up on the horse.
Hopefully when the fellow comes back in 7 days he gets right back up on the horse. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
oh I believe you can count on his resurrection and continued MaggieB crusade....
oh I believe you can count on his resurrection and continued MaggieB crusade.... Originally Posted by BlueSail
LOL do a report

title "Traded MaggieB a happy meal for a happy me"
so dos not have to start a new thread on his own, Help the guy out please n thank you

do today if want him to have a new handle FAST

hehehe edging my bet can't make it to end of Sir
Never read the first post, but am against closing threads. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Poast #1 explains, but Cliff's Notes is that ex mod and still asshat GP closed many threads, and was usually wrong in doing so. This thread was initiated to point out the unjustness of it all... in addition to some other reasons.

I also don't comprehend how if the threads themselves contain so much unacceptable content, why they aren't just deleted entirely. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Threads get clesed for a variety of reasons... Two of the stoopidest:
1 - Bumping review after 30 days
2 - Thread went off topic

Do you know why it is the clEsed (not closed) thread repository?
that's just too funny....that ttile would have her 'pal' in the ER!!!