Anything you wanna post. Nothing is off topic thread

TWK,
You disappoint everyone.
IJS. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

i'm sure there's one person i have yet to disappoint. i must seek this person out and fulfill my destiny!

bahahahaaaaa
Well he's the guest dance instructor at Band Camp, so you'll easily be able to disappoint him.

• R.M.
  • Yesterday, 06:25 AM
When does Winny graduate band camp? Will he come back to ECCIE with his tail between his legs? Or will he be fragile and meltdown again?
You don't know? There's pics of you two talking at camp.
Why were you at camp??

When does Winny graduate band camp? Will he come back to ECCIE with his tail between his legs? Or will he be fragile and meltdown again? Originally Posted by bambino

on or about the 26th of this month. or a bit longer if his indiscretions were more severe

bahahahahaaaaa

if he come back with a burr up his bum he won't last long.

several other usual suspects/victims in the cesspool will also make parole soon.

high times await.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5YwZCGpm0

in English please ..

bahahahahahahaaa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IuPCb7Ynzg

sweet dreams are made in band camp!

bahahahahaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

bahahahahahaaaa
TWK has a point.
Thus, is it any wonder why some folks keep going back to band camp?
  • R.M.
  • Today, 09:27 AM
Or we're being inundated with clones.
TWK has a point.
Thus, is it any wonder why some folks keep going back to band camp? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
yep. they come back butthurt. it's funny that mainly only liberals who despise Trump start threads claiming "the staff is biased against anti-Trumpers" lol. and it eventually gets them banned again. go figure. then they come back double butthurt lol

and do it again.

bahahaaaa

the cuddly rascal has made this mistake several times

here's a little known fact that UC as former modster knows ..

while the membership has a right to customer service by the staff for routine issues on the site ,,,

there is no requirement for "customer service" for infractions. NONE.

that means the staff isn't required to respond to members about infractions. some will .. more on that in a moment .. and some won't.

bottom line .. it's the mod's choice to respond .. or not.

this causes some members to get butthurt squared and they then continue to try to get a reply .. and the staff (like any other user) can put someone on ignore where they can't pm the mod.

this causes some members to get butthurt infinity thus the public threads about the "biased" staff.

now about the mods who choose to respond .. some like Wakeup will engage you and reply to every pm. what i found out quickly is all i was doing is give him a cheap thrill .. no matter what the reasoning was he wasn't going to reverse his decision. so i simply stopped trying to interact with him at all while he was a mod.

it was ... pointless

bahahaha

Or we're being inundated with clones.
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

literally the funniest thing Ive seen today!!

the clones .. the clones .. attack of the clones!

bahahahaaaaaaaa