nothing reply anything you want

bahahahhahahhahahhahahhahah!!n ice!
Up For A Bus Trip?

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the
Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals)
in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are
easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

I started to cry when I thought of you. Then it dawned on me ... oh,
crap... I'll see you on the bus!

OSD I'll be on the one behind you!

DD
Social security sex; you get a little each month, but not enough to enjoy yourself!
i'll be seeing all of ya'll on the bus...I'm the driver!!!

Awww poor guy!!
reading all the complaint's from providers. Then reading some reviews today yup

was thinking to make it a topic in coed or sandbox.
  • MC
  • 01-25-2012, 10:49 AM
reading all the complaint's from providers. Then reading some reviews today yup

was thinking to make it a topic in coed or sandbox. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ha, that might make an interesting topic.

Started watching David Lynch's Lost Highway last night, plan on finishing it today. WEIRD movie so far.

ok how about this topic
Hey Everyone. I have been a member here for a long time, but have never gotten around to writing reviews. Recently I was asked to give someone a referral for becoming a verified provider on this site, and I think my lack of "Inter-Hobbyiest Communication" may not make me credible.

I am curious... Is it too late to write some reviews on the ladies I have met with or is there a statute of limitations on writing reviews?

...and if not, how long can I go back? I have been seeing ladies for about the last 3 years.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

WaterBoy
Hey Everyone. I have been a member here for a long time, but have never gotten around to writing reviews. Recently I was asked to give someone a referral for becoming a verified provider on this site, and I think my lack of "Inter-Hobbyiest Communication" may not make me credible.

I am curious... Is it too late to write some reviews on the ladies I have met with or is there a statute of limitations on writing reviews?

...and if not, how long can I go back? I have been seeing ladies for about the last 3 years.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

WaterBoy Originally Posted by WaterBoy13

30 days is the limit to have it count toward PA credit, but if you are looking for credibility and contributing info, there is no time limit. Of course, a review of someone you saw 3 years ago probably detracts from credibility since who can really remember that? A review from 3 months ago would be fine though.