TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

I found his news conference yesterday to be rather ironic. He is admitting he has been wrong without admitting it.
... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You got that right. It would be like the second coming if he admitted he made a mistake.

The delivery of his mask speech is the same as others where he made statements that had no facts backing them up. Said another way, you can't believe anything he says. Even when he is forced to do a turnabout.
He looks tired and beaten down. Just like he did when he announced to the world that Obama was not born in Kenya. You know he didn’t believe it, but was saying it because “a lot of people told him to.”

I can sense the bitterness and despair rising among my friends who voted for Trump in 2016. They’ve begun speaking to me again, lol.
He looks tired and beaten down. Just like he did when he announced to the world that Obama was not born in Kenya. You know he didn’t believe it, but was saying it because “a lot of people told him to.”

I can sense the bitterness and despair rising among my friends who voted for Trump in 2016. They’ve begun speaking to me again, lol. Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
Odumbo was born in kenya! Big cover-up! Anyone that believes he was born in hawaii is naive!
Riiight !!

And perhaps educated.
I read somewhere that Chump supporters were largely comprised of uneducated people with lack of diversity.

After the election you Chumpettes won't have anything to do but whine and cry and Grieve.

So since you all so readily believe conspiracy shit you can all go look for the Loch Ness monster or the Abominable Snowman !!

Give you something to do.
yep bought into the lsm agenda! That Is typical. Profiling and judging
Here is what Wikipedia says of Winn Dixie's avatar.

Reagan was a staunch supporter of slavery. He believed abolition would require Southern whites to "exterminate the greater portion of the [black] race."He also believed in the federal protections of slavery under the U.S. Constitution as extensions of private property rights, therefore he supported the Union. But when it became clear that Texas would secede, Reagan resigned from Congress on January 15, 1861 and returned home to secure the state's right to self-government.
I have never viewed Trump as a racist. He does make comments that are seeminglly racist because he does not understand the impact of the words he is saying at times.

I doubt that Trump has ever had a relationship of any kind with a
Black person who was not affluent. He went to private schools all his life and grew up in a world different from most others. When you look at his cabinet members and close advisers almost all you see are old, white men. One Black man. No Hispanics. One, maybe two, women. Makes you wonder why.

I just read an article yesterday on how unimportant a VP candidate is in an election. The primary difference this year is Biden's age, which isn't much greater than Trump's age, but still a concern. In my many years of voting, the only time a VP candidate has impacted my voted was when Palin was the nominee. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I can see your point of view. However, there is something in Trump's behavior that tells me that he is a rabid racist. The behavior I see it the following:

He has a visceral obsession with Obama, and tries head over fist to destroy anything that Obama has done. The reason, I suspect, for this behavior is the fact that Obama, in his eyes, is a black man (he actually is of mixed race) and thinks that anything that has been done by a black man cannot be good and must be destroyed.

This obsession makes him act like a Third World tinpot dictator that comes into power and tries to undo anything that his predecessor has done regardless of it being good or bad.
Here is what Wikipedia says of Winn Dixie's avatar.

Reagan was a staunch supporter of slavery. He believed abolition would require Southern whites to "exterminate the greater portion of the [black] race."He also believed in the federal protections of slavery under the U.S. Constitution as extensions of private property rights, therefore he supported the Union. But when it became clear that Texas would secede, Reagan resigned from Congress on January 15, 1861 and returned home to secure the state's right to self-government. Originally Posted by foxnews69
Its a shame you show snippets of someones opinion! He was a great man! He predicted a lot of the problems were having today
Its a shame you show snippets of someones opinion! He was a great man! He predicted a lot of the problems were having today Originally Posted by winn dixie
I rest my case.
Winn Dixie an obvious troll. Stop feeding him
Guess Trunp did his homework on covid-19

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ss-conference/
Winn Dixie an obvious troll. Stop feeding him Originally Posted by Sleepy02

Agree. I'll shut my mouth (or my keyboard). Thanks for your suggestion.
Ladies love white supremacists, don’t they? Sorry, but I think that whole look is just so yesterday. Some of our esteemed colleagues need to join the 20th Century.
That's news to me. The ladies I know find it quite repulsive.
As do I.

Ladies love white supremacists, don’t they? Sorry, but I think that whole look is just so yesterday. Some of our esteemed colleagues need to join the 20th Century. Originally Posted by BJonesBaby
That was sarcasm, madam. I believe everybody who is not a white supremacist finds whate supremacy (call it by its name please) repulsive. Why Trump and his cadre doesn’t is amazing to me. That will be his legacy and should be added to those who mindlessly agree with his views on the matter.