The News in Political cartoons.

1. You're a dumbass for believing he's NOT a gun owner. He's still a psycho.
  2. He IS going to be impeached. Removed? Maybe, maybe not. The more evidence that comes out the not so GOP can't, or won't, just write off, the more probable it is he WILL be removed.
  3. The CREEP will not will re-election. (See what I did there?) I won't have to worry about that. And, even though Liz is looking better in the race right now, I still feel the Bern. No need to move anywhere.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You'd be the only dumbass here attempting to base your argument on evidence that manifestly undermines your case. Non-gun-owners are by definition not "gun nuts".
You'd be the only dumbass here attempting to base your argument on evidence that manifestly undermines your case. Non-gun-owners are by definition not "gun nuts". Originally Posted by I B Hankering

One not need to own a gun to be nuts about them. Dork. Your definition is erroneous. Like your knowledge of Latin. Dork.
One not need to own a gun to be nuts about them. Dork. Your definition is erroneous. Like your knowledge of Latin. Dork. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You're indeed an anti-gun nut.
Why am I an anti-gun nut?
Why am I an anti-gun nut? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That's a question for your therapist.

You made the statement. Back it up. Don't cop out.

You made the statement. Back it up. Don't cop out. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your "problem" manifests itself in your every post -- that is the only fucking "evidence" a sentient individual needs.
Your "problem" manifests itself in your every post -- that is the only fucking "evidence" a sentient individual needs. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HLS9Hfvnvw