Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

My guess is traveling gent didn't travel as much as he said he did.

And no lipstick stamps on his passport.
I'm going by past behavior patterns, policy and some common sense. Passing out points would be different than BANs. The mods from past behavior, would react on the side of caution, and then sort out the facts at the next treehouse meeting. Notice dh hasn't commented or any staff, so this is all speculation at this point. BS, GS and mine. I've been pointed for "insulting" French Toast. Where the term was used as a pronoun and not a direct insult calling him a bitch. Points like BANs can be appealed, but it's rarely worth it. I took the points and laughed it off. This multi handle situation would take more than being suspect to warrant a BAN. BS is suspect of having other accounts and posts daily just like the ready of us. So what's the difference of BS and TG? The mods must have something they can't tell us. Not that they owe us an explanation of their actions. Its just to inform others of violations so the rest of us know what lines not to cross.
^^^ Rikki don't loose that number.... It is the only only one you have
BS, ya got 80+ Okays on P411, your knowledge of what goes on here far exceeds what your join date would indicate. It's obvious you're not a newbie, whether it was another handle or another hooker board doesn't matter.
Looks like you're not going anywhere. So enjoy your stay.

Oh yeah, Steely Dan, good song, not their best but pretty good. Who was the song about? Tall blonde gal, saw her on Saturday Night Live, she looked**** I'd do her.
I talked to Traveling Gent. (Yes, I have talked to him, he is indeed a man.) And after some questions & answers.... I know what the deal was.
When he first went to see Fancy, he asked her to show him around Eccie.
She then allowed him to log into HIS account on HER computer (so he says.)
So basically I would assume the mods just played a game of match the ISP #'s...

I love both of them, but Fancy should have known better, on his part a total noob fuck up. He isn't privy to the "way things work" and what is considered "proof."
I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that that is also the truth.
It wasn't smart, I will admit, but .... shit happens.

HH, he asked me to inbox you on his behalf.
(And thankyou for defending him, I consider him a friend, and I also believe in his innocence, albeit ignorantly noob...)
Incoming.
I talked to Traveling Gent. (Yes, I have talked to him, he is indeed a man.) And after some questions & answers.... I know what the deal was.

I love both of them, but Fancy should have known better, on his part a total noob fuck up. He isn't privy to the "way things work" and what is considered "proof."
I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that that is also the truth.

(And thankyou for defending him, I consider him a friend, and I also believe in his innocence, albeit ignorantly noob...)
Incoming. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Thanks for sharing this.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Hmmmm
When phantom dots are connected the question that needs to be answered is "why?"
When phantom dots are connected the question that needs to be answered is "why?" Originally Posted by boardman
Yes, but when you ask TOO MANY questions... sometimes.... you put a target on your own back.....
ijs...

.......I know what the deal was...........I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that that is also the truth.......... Originally Posted by FoxyNC
You retards know that modtardville does not discuss the GL infractions of members of the board.

FNC, if you are staking your professional reputation, what exactly is at stake?

Target.......meet back
Well luckily for me, I toe the line.

I am not a line stepper, I'm OVERLY cautious.

Someone better have damn good aim.
But, you are not staking your reputation on where you toe the line. You are staking your reputation on where someone else toes the line.

Let's discuss your statement of what happened (I am in no way suggesting it is the truth or all of the story).........

Incoming. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Let's look at this a little closer. Why would he need Fancy to show him around a site where he is already a member? Why did he just admit to you that Fancy was looking around the board on his handle from her computer. What would prevent her from saving his password and returning to his account (after he has PA) on the odd occasion without his knowledge? What would there have been available for her to show him on an account without any access.........showing him her account would be a horse of a different color..........TG could see Infoshare (see how ironic that one would be)..........the Powder Room..........

Why do you assume he is a noob? Does he now suggest that he does not know anything? He sure as fuck acted differently when he posted on the board. Why should modtardville show its hand (giving valuable information to the peanut gallery on how they can hide going forward)?

So, you see why I ask what exactly are you putting at stake........
Hiding should be easy.
I talked to Traveling Gent. I know what the deal was.

I will stake my professional reputation on the fact that that is also the truth. Originally Posted by FoxyNC
You're sure you know the "truth" huh? Let us know how your reputation, or lack thereof, comes through in all of this...
Hiding should be easy. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
AGREED