ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Paulie, looks like you started something big.....over 81,000 views so far! Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
325,609 for "nothing" just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Both are equally important....
because YOU bump it ever so often Originally Posted by JONBALLS
shhhhhhh and my helper(Sir MR Text) be back soon
without oblama /sleepy joe

there is NO TRUMP

the demoncrats cant accept the fact the policies just SUCK ASS Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Juan gets it....
ah ha this thread 4th for Coed

nothing on top of Sandbox

so we need more missed members, Any volunteers ????
a young beauty whos cunt ...done explodes inta a shower a bourbon an ...lottery tickets? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
325,609 for "nothing" just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You're right!

Sorry I missed that.
Let the fish lead you to the juices . Whew

plastic man ...used ta ...gets blow jobs froms a bitch whose ...husband did ...done watch the man show Originally Posted by Plastic Man
and he gots a purple head froms ...yer mom Originally Posted by Plastic Man
fuckin PM.....
using the wrong terminology while describing one’s own profession. . That’s called doing a Stewie whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Trade Stewie’s dash cam footage for one of those ratchet clips whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
fuckin Carlos....
Pussyburger! Where have you been?

You disappeared for a couple of weeks. Did you get busted at a BLM riot in Rochester and not have money to make bail?

What do you mean FB was sent? I never got an FB link from you and I certainly never sent one to you.

59th and Park where, homie? In Rochester? In NYC? What would you be doing in Manhattan when you are supposed to be in school in Rochester trying to poke fat white college girls? Park and 59th is too expensive for a guy who has to fuck $150 hookers in Rochester. Are you a janitor in one of those buildings? A doorman?

Are you still paying $150 hookers in Rochester when you supposedly have all that free college pussy?

Hey, I was in the Hamptons while you were in jail. The ocean was great. So were the seafood restaurants. How was the food in Rochester jail?

Best part of the Hamptons was no summer trash like you after Labor Day weekend.

Try pulling up your pants, homie. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
We need this Kinkster guy to hang with us in Upset.....
Don’t see someone I never met: Stewie seal of approval. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
We need this Kinkster guy to hang with us in Upset..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Yes. That was epic. Reminds me of our friend from Texas.
uh ohs guess yer ...plastic man ...callin leftists dog ...cunts hits too ...close ta home fer one ol fizzle flop Originally Posted by Plastic Man
ding ding ding ding ding......
Did she leave with egg on her face?? Originally Posted by Notuagain

Drunk Nancy trying to be cute is like Jerry Nadler trying to run the 300 meter high hurdles. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
fuckin NBT