YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Really? FIRST time in Vegas? Wow.. I'm sure you'll have a great time. I know I always do. Be sure to take notes and come tell us about it when you get back.
Look for my grandson up there. He will be the huge loud guy at the craps table. You can't miss him as he is so loud the whole room will be watching. Yell Mitch and if it is him tell him his granddad sent him a blow job.
Will be outta touch for 3 hrs peeps!!! Kisses!!!
Look for my grandson up there. He will be the huge loud guy at the craps table. You can't miss him as he is so loud the whole room will be watching. Yell Mitch and if it is him tell him his granddad sent him a blow job. Originally Posted by tucson
Hahaha...will get back to you on that one

Ps...just landed and at baggage claim!!!
Taint photos!!
Home sweet home!!!
Hope you had a good time! It was pretty quiet in H-town... nothing happened at all...
Hope you had a good time! It was pretty quiet in H-town... nothing happened at all... Originally Posted by jbravo_123
We're gonna have to do something about that!!! Woot woot woot!
Hell yeah!
Ran into a snafu on the way to the airport but all is well Las Vegas for the first time EVER IN MY LIFE! Woohoo!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Now I see why this thread has been dead for a week, those Vegas hangovers are the worst!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=762304

So you come all the way out here and don't even let me know huh?
Hell, I'd have taken you both to lunch!

And here I was about to un-stick this and let it fade away.
And here I was about to un-stick this and let it fade away. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Noooooooooooooo!
Noooooooooooooo! Originally Posted by proudoftexas
LOL...

I think you meant to say...
Now I see why this thread has been dead for a week, those Vegas hangovers are the worst!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=762304

So you come all the way out here and don't even let me know huh?
Hell, I'd have taken you both to lunch!

And here I was about to un-stick this and let it fade away. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
What's funny is that I was totally going to PM you on Sunday evening! But I didn't want to seem like a crazy 'tard...

Next time I'm there, I want to visit "Lotus of Siam" for dinner. We ran out of time when I was there :-(
I got a dog...so after I walk him, I'll be back with more intriguing questions for your intellectual stimulation :-)
LOL...

I think you meant to say...
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
But I like the button, and I didn't know how to embed that.