Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Feel free to go purchase a private forum. I certainly didn't.

What does me being banned from every other silly hooker message board I've ever been on have to do with this site?
Just that you're no stranger to being exiled.
Which could also explain why you're so familiar with the guidelines here.
Keep your eye on the ball folks. Regardless of what he claims, don't forget that you can RTM every breach he commits and he can be banned. Originally Posted by citizen44
Come now ... Wakeup knows the Board Guidelines better than anyone and he's figured out all loopholes. Do you really, really think he will ever do anything that will get him banned? You can Run To Mommie all you want ... That don't won't hunt.
That don't won't hunt. Originally Posted by StinckyFingers
"That dunt won't hunt" would be funnier.
"That dunce won cunt"
What does me being banned from every other silly hooker message board I've ever been on have to do with this site? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Simply put, so you can understand, it show a history of you trolling hobby boards. The ones that you were banned from shows the ownership didn't appreciate your bullshit and banned you.

Now about you being a moderator. Since you show every sign of having a complete orchidectomy, it appears that you qualify for moderation.
"That dunt won't hunt" would be funnier. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Fucking autospelling ... SMH
Simply put, so you can understand, it show a history of you trolling hobby boards. The ones that you were banned from shows the ownership didn't appreciate your bullshit and banned you.

Now about you being a moderator. Since you show every sign of having a complete orchidectomy, it appears that you qualify for moderation. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Wait...Wakeup trolls hooker boards??? No...fucking...way...

Really...what was your hooker handle? Because you post like a bitch. Did I fuck you? Did you like it, or was it miserable?
I thinck Wakeup couldn't beat those bitches off of the boards with a stick.
They're like an evil mash-up of Zombies, Highlander, & Lernaean Hydra's ...
They rise from the dead... except that when you cut the head off, 7 more mandles pop up....

Can I name a fucktard Wakeup runt off?
Did I fuck you? Did you like it, or was it miserable? Originally Posted by Wakeup
You probably did. Check the Reviews in the Forum that you Moderate ... http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Maybe you thought TS was an acronym for Too Sexy ...
SF is saying NOBODY60 is a trannie...........I see how he would reach that conclusion.
Can I name a fucktard Wakeup runt off? Originally Posted by dearhunter

If the fucktard is also a hooktard I do believe that qualifies as a Provider.

Anyone else?
Really...what was your hooker handle? Because you post like a bitch. Did I fuck you? Did you like it, or was it miserable? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No, you didn't fuck me. Even hookers have standards, no matter what their financial situation is.
No, you didn't fuck me. Even hookers have standards, no matter what their financial situation is. Originally Posted by NOBODY60
Oh woe is me! How can I live with the injustice of it all??? I'm sure I'll get around to fucking you soon.