Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said on Thursday that he does not think the identity of the whistleblower at the center of the House impeachment inquiry should be publicly disclosed. "We protect whistleblowers. We protect witnesses in our committee," Burr added.

Hmmmmm, is he actually taking a stand against the chosen one?

His committee did recently release their conclusion on the Russian investigation stating is was Russia who interfered in the 2016 election. Maybe he’s going to jump ship, I won’t believe it till I see it.
Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said on Thursday that he does not think the identity of the whistleblower at the center of the House impeachment inquiry should be publicly disclosed. "We protect whistleblowers. We protect witnesses in our committee," Burr added.

Hmmmmm, is he actually taking a stand against the chosen one?

His committee did recently release their conclusion on the Russian investigation stating is was Russia who interfered in the 2016 election. Maybe he’s going to jump ship, I won’t believe it till I see it. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You forget the rest of the quote in zeal...

“We have a proven track record of protecting people's identity,” Burr added at the time.

He added on Thursday that he believed the whistleblower's attorneys had done a "reversal" since they made initial contact about making the individual available.

"I just think that they were disingenuous when they ... sent us a letter saying how anxious they were to come before the committee," he added.
Wow the whistleblower and his attorneys are being disingenuous,

Who could have imagined that.
Why does the WB need to be anonymous?

I've heard "for safety reasons." But everyone knows Eric's name. Hasn't he had time enough to scrub his Social Media accounts?
The Republicans can't question him.
The dramatic effect has worn off.
It's not like he witnessed a mob hit.

How's that impeachment vote process going Jax? Care to comment on the recent lowering of the polls of those directly wanting Trump removed from office from over 50% to now under 50% again. Originally Posted by eccielover
Glad you asked. It’s moving right along. I’m thinking articles will be voted on before the new year, that’s if pencil neck keeps it simple so the uninformed voters can understand what took place.

Are you referring to Fox News polls? The fluctuation in that poll is understandable, my personal opinion, they can’t make up their simple minds
You forget the rest of the quote in zeal...

Wow the whistleblower and his attorneys are being disingenuous,

Who could have imagined that. Originally Posted by eccielover
So, you and the Freedom caucus want the whistleblower to be subpoenaed and testify in the impeachment hearings, Right?. It appears by Burrs comments he’s not sold on that idea or the new conspiracy theory of the freedumb caucus.
They still looking for the right ACTOR, for the job,,,,
They still looking for the right ACTOR, for the job,,,,] Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Maybe they should recruit from the World Wrestling Federation
Glad you asked. It’s moving right along. I’m thinking articles will be voted on before the new year, that’s if pencil neck keeps it simple so the uninformed voters can understand what took place. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And I'm thinking the Senate kicks him out right around Never.

I'm still not convinced Pelosi ever has the balls to bring it to a formal impeachment vote. The evidence is certainly NOT mounting every day. If anything the farce of it is showing more and more especially to independents who will be the deciding factor in this election.
Maybe they should recruit from the World Wrestling Federation Originally Posted by Jaxson66
But but but Marie Yovanovitch!

But but but Bill Taylor!

But but but who's next???

BAHHAHHHAAAAA
this cia whistleblower... is he an undercover agent for the anti-trump faction?

is that why people won't release his name?
Why does the WB need to be anonymous?

I've heard "for safety reasons." But everyone knows Eric's name. Hasn't he had time enough to scrub his Social Media accounts?
The Republicans can't question him.
The dramatic effect has worn off.
It's not like he witnessed a mob hit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Donald Trump has shown himself to be the most vindictive people ever in the history of U.S. politics. Look what he has done to those around him who simply disagree with him.

Can you imagine what he would do to someone who has brought forward charges against him that may or may not be reasons for impeachment? It would be a living hell for the guy.
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Disagree SR - the most vindictive in American politics is H.... and her DPST's.

Since the moment of election - they have planned to remove Trump from office .
Donald Trump has shown himself to be the most vindictive people ever in the history of U.S. politics. Look what he has done to those around him who simply disagree with him.

Can you imagine what he would do to someone who has brought forward charges against him that may or may not be reasons for impeachment? It would be a living hell for the guy.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Odumbo vindictively put barricades around the World War II Memorial -- previously open 24-7-365 -- in D.C. blocking elderly veterans from visiting the site honoring THEIR service. And Odumbo met with Brennan, Clapper and Comey several times after the 2016 election to coordinate the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" bullshit.

Can you imagine what he would do to someone who has brought forward charges against him that may or may not be reasons for impeachment? It would be a living hell for the guy. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Now you are speaking truly from just supposition and I have to assume you mean from the Position of POTUS and not just in general of vindictive people in the US.

But, I counter based on their(his) "death trail"(also supposition), the Clintons(Bill if speaking only from the POTUS standpoint) are well ahead of Trump as the most vindictive people ever in the history of the US. Take their trashing of the White House alone after Gore lost to GW and you see them as they are. And if you scour history of the US, I'm sure you find even worse.

Absolutes are laughable and who has Trump actually "hurt" other than career wise potentially? Do you honestly believe he puts a "hit" out on someone? That's Clintonista, not Trump.

Please define living hell if it's not what this guy is already going to go through as being outted. Trump will do nothing further other than rhetoric.

It's a sham to believe this guy needs shielded.
Disagree SR - the most vindictive in American politics is H.... and her DPST's.

Since the moment of election - they have planned to remove Trump from office . Originally Posted by oeb11
Fair critique. Should have said "one of the most".