Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

You have committed a bannable infraction right here, in black and white, no way to get around it.

#16- Post about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Yeah, that was the intent of this rule. You to come on and post your foreign shit that people find irritating and get mad that someone says you're not all there.

If that was a banable offense anyone that's referred to someone being BSC would be gone.

I'm not WKing Kitty but rather common sense and its application.
If that was a banable offense anyone that's referred to someone being BSC would be gone. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

I reckon you are not a Republican here.... Or at least you can "cure" it by voting Democrat....
Nevermind. It is obvious you are not all there. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis.

I hope you get help. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You have committed a bannable infraction right here, in black and white, no way to get around it.

#16- Post about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. Originally Posted by andymarksman
Bump, courtesy of TheEccie214.
I am speculating about your MENTAL condition, not a MEDICAL condition. I still think you're not all there.

I'm also curious to your purpose for being on this board since all you post is this kind of crap and have zero reviews. Who are you? Really?
Nevermind. It is obvious you are not all there. I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis.

I hope you get help. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I am speculating about your MENTAL condition, not a MEDICAL condition. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
From The American Heritage Dictionary:

psychosis n., pl. -ses. Severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by deterioration of normal intellectual and social functioning and by partial or complete withdrawal from reality.

Try again, the Dallas ECCIE is waiting....

It's point-able, not bannable.

Topic, Dorthy was singled out of several who disregarded staff instructions, pointed, then subsequently banned. She was told to stop trolling and the issue of racial comments seems to be focus of the "trolling." Many, including KL, agree that Cuban on Tuesdays was not a racist comment.

He revealed festivals of her ban and infraction, and in turn another moderator-type gave us a modest peek behind the curtain which informed us that others who were warned were not pointed even when they too disregarded his instructions to stay on topic.

In addition, the warning given to stop trolling was not enforceable and and not representative of the owners intention for free-flowing community participation between adults who should be able to lick their own wounds and move on. This is not a daycare.

Furthermore, NYr should have been more patient if he were looking for an opportunity to point Dorthy. He could have done so with full backing of the guidelines.
It's point-able, not bannable. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So you do recognize it's an infraction?
It's toeing the line, just not sure which side of the line, but I'm not moderator. I say it is toeing the line because I see these types of comments all of the time. I don't know which ones actually get pointed. Perhaps she received a warning...dunno
  • L.A.
  • 05-30-2016, 10:03 AM
From The American Heritage Dictionary:

psychosis n., pl. -ses. Severe mental disorder, with or without organic damage, characterized by deterioration of normal intellectual and social functioning and by partial or complete withdrawal from reality.

Try again, the Dallas ECCIE is waiting....

Originally Posted by andymarksman

So what's the debate?

Oh..I wonder when Dorthy's ban is over.
  • L.A.
  • 05-30-2016, 10:04 AM

Topic, Dorthy was singled out of several who disregarded staff instructions, pointed, then subsequently banned. She was told to stop trolling and the issue of racial comments seems to be focus of the "trolling." Many, including KL, agree that Cuban on Tuesdays was not a racist comment.

He revealed festivals of her ban and infraction, and in turn another moderator-type gave us a modest peek behind the curtain which informed us that others who were warned were not pointed even when they too disregarded his instructions to stay on topic.

In addition, the warning given to stop trolling was not enforceable and and not representative of the owners intention for free-flowing community participation between adults who should be able to lick their own wounds and move on. This is not a daycare.

Furthermore, NYr should have been more patient if he were looking for an opportunity to point Dorthy. He could have done so with full backing of the guidelines. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Maybe if you say is 27 more times something will change.
Copy and paste are legit I suppose
Maybe if you say is 27 more times something will change. Originally Posted by L.A.
If I have to, I will.

Furthermore, NYr should have been more patient if he were looking for an opportunity to point Dorthy. He could have done so with full backing of the guidelines. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If that is the case, then what's the use of EG#6, which discourages thread-hijacking?

In most cases, trolling is simply that.

Don't believe everything that people post on this board, even if it's from someone proclaiming to be the "ECCIE Administrator Handbook".
I don't know which ones actually get pointed. Perhaps she received a warning...dunno Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So which part of "I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with someone with a mental psychosis" you still have any lingering doubt?
So what's the debate? Originally Posted by L.A.
Right, so what's the "debate"...?