Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

• WTF
  • 11-23-2015, 07:46 AM
I don't. You do. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But you legally can, I legally can, in Texas all legally can......despite you trying to distort that fact.

Question for Mr. Knowitall, does Vice record?
Got any snickers? Whores love Snickers Originally Posted by FoxyNC
I prefer Trickers™...
I prefer Trickers™... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
It appeared she owns you, and I guess the above confirms it.

Or were you stalking me? Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^That post just goes to show
How much shit you don't know.
^^^That post just goes to show
How much shit you don't know. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
That's what she said first. Are you sure?
IDK Dorothy(DORFY) or SweetDulce but from reading quite a few pages of this thread all i got was a semi-boner thinking how awesome would it be to get a DBL BBBL from both whilst they fight for the title LOL ......i can hear it now...move bitch let me show u how to suck this dick!!!...fu bitch let me show how to fuck this DICK..as i smile with FULL STEEL acting like the wall that separated berlin

I hope everyone remembers when u were a kid...sometimes that person u rolled around in the dirt with Fighting became ur best friendin the end
  • cr76
  • 11-23-2015, 06:02 PM
BBBL?? Is that like BBCR??
Mother-of-fucking-pearl. The popcorn ran out a long time ago, but this is still going on. God help me, but I've read all 862 posts over the last couple of weeks. Two things stand out: 1 - Dorthy is playing some of you fucktards like Heifetz played the violin; 2 - rduke is one seriously obsessive motherfucker. He may hold the individual record for most consecutive posts in a single thread without being interrupted by anyone else.

As Clark Griswold once said, "Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?"
IDK Dorothy(DORFY) or SweetDulce but from reading quite a few pages of this thread all i got was a semi-boner thinking how awesome would it be to get a DBL BBBL from both whilst they fight for the title LOL ......i can hear it now...move bitch let me show u how to suck this dick!!!...fu bitch let me show how to fuck this DICK..as i smile with FULL STEEL acting like the wall that separated berlin

I hope everyone remembers when u were a kid...sometimes that person u rolled around in the dirt with Fighting became ur best friendin the end Originally Posted by maineblame
I wouldn't be against this idea!!! hmm, !?!?!?!
I was gonna do a march madness blow job bracket. Dorthy and Allison were scheduled for the "play in game" but DM had a legit family issue come up and couldn't make it. Took too much work but it sure seemed like a good idea. Saw her later and she would have won a tight game in overtime.
I was gonna do a march madness blow job bracket. Dorthy and Allison were scheduled for the "play in game" but DM had a legit family issue come up and couldn't make it. Took too much work but it sure seemed like a good idea. Saw her later and she would have won a tight game in overtime. Originally Posted by tbone77494

haha nice spin

Just wanted to add one for you Space Cowboy.....lol Originally Posted by SNL9933

That meme is too funny.. Love it
I wouldn't be against this idea!!! hmm, !?!?!?! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Glad i peeked ur creative mind sweets.....ur avatar is a good rep of my vision

Btw was that pic purposely angled to look like it's ur Big boobs ?? lol I know u have ur own juicy pair just wondering if u two were being artistically silly

I hope everyone remembers when u were a kid...sometimes that person u rolled around in the dirt with Fighting became ur best friendin the end Originally Posted by maineblame
Pfft keep day dreaming
Mother-of-fucking-pearl. The popcorn ran out a long time ago, but this is still going on. God help me, but I've read all 862 posts over the last couple of weeks. Two things stand out: 1 - Dorthy is playing some of you fucktards like Heifetz played the violin; 2 - rduke is one seriously obsessive motherfucker. He may hold the individual record for most consecutive posts in a single thread without being interrupted by anyone else.

As Clark Griswold once said, "Holy shit, where's the Tylenol?" Originally Posted by 2intexas
Wink